6.0.2 release date?
Haven't found anything searching so I was wondering if they have said anything yet on it. Trying to gauge if I have time to finish the P3's I have left, which isn't that much. Thanks in advance
Haven't found anything searching so I was wondering if they have said anything yet on it. Trying to gauge if I have time to finish the P3's I have left, which isn't that much. Thanks in advance
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No exact date yet. People are thinking a week or two
A week or two from today? Or from the PTB release? Thanks bud
There is no confirmed date.
It could be this week, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is next week.
From today
Thanks bud. I have more than enough time to finish my killers then
It's July for sure, but as far as the exact day is anyone's guess. Usually the live patch goes through 3 weeks after the ptb though.
Thanks guys. Much appreciated. I haven't ever worried about a patch going live before but i'm just trying to get the P's I need for the all around perk pool. Appreciate the responses. Updoots all around
It’s usually 3 weeks after the PTB. Either the 19th or the 20th should be when it releases.