Why does this happen?
The amount of times I have been robbed of downs and hits because when a surv saves someone from hook and my game decides to lag for like 1.5 seconds and mess up my entire chase is so annoying.
Its been happening ever since I started playing dbd when the RE chapter was out.
And before some smartas$ tries to say "its probably your internet". No, just no its not.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I highly recommend utilizing the Technical Issues Subforum to seek further information regarding this type of issue. Describing the platform you play on and other specific information can help! https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/technical-issues
That's rubberbanding. We have all been experiencing it since a few patches ago.
Its on bhvrs side they wont even acknowledge it in the patch notes anymore started during the gf/legion rework ptb got addressed twice and now silence dont make him go down a rabbit hole that wont help when the devs just cant fix their game.
What platform are you on? I had constant game-ruining frame drops on PS4 after the RE chapter dropped. I had to buy an external SSD just for DbD so I could play the game.
(I do not know if performance has since improved for everyone else on PS4 because I'm always running DbD from the external SSD now.)
When talking about performance issues like this, the platform is one of the most important things to mention. I play on PS4 and Switch, and the difference between the two is huge. On PS4 I undid some of BHVR's damage by getting the SSD. If you're having performance problems on Switch then that's just life.
The Technical Issues subforum is probably the best place to get help, though, like the mod suggested. If there's anything that can be done on your end, that's where you'll find out.