Sranger things legacy compensation?

Since the rumors of the Stranger Things DLC is coming back some people have stated that the original owners of the Stranger Things would receive a compensation. Supposedly the owners will get a Joyce cosmetic for Nancy but i think there should be some other type of legacy reward. The people that bought the dlc for Steve, Nancy and The Demogorgon obviously wanted those character and maybe wouldn't have bought it if it instead contained other characters such as Joyce and Hopper. My idea was to give the legacy players the option to buy cosmetics and the new dlc buyers only had the base skins. Want to see other peoples opinion about the return of the Stranger Things franchise in dbd and what the legacy rewards should be.

Comments

  • Even chapter back to DbD, why you expecting compensation from them? I mean you bought the chapter and you have characters. Why they should reward you for that

  • Ah the entitlement knows no boundaries at some point.

    You didn't do something that has been made easier. You haven't payed more than the would now. If you had any kind of disadvantage due to a change that would make it other people easier/cheaper to achieve the same.

    Only then you would eligible for any kind of compensation.

  • What compensation, what legacy, what joyce? Your post makes no sense

  • To further other comments, why would you need compensation? You got to keep the dlc stuff you bought if you bought it before. You don't get compensation for nothing.

    If it was taken from you then sure. But it hasn't. And I agree with the above, I like Hawkins map, but I, personally, didn't lose anything when it was taken from the map list.

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    What compensation, what legacy, what joyce? Your post makes no sense

    hes going off a fake leak

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    Even chapter back to DbD, why you expecting compensation from them? I mean you bought the chapter and you have characters. Why they should reward you for that

    Don't forget when the ST chapter was leaving the Devs did giveaways of all the different skins to players.... unfortunately I got the chapter just after they did the giveaways so I didn't get any of the demo skins or Scoopy Steve.

  • Theres no reason to be compensated for that #########

  • Why would I be compensated for owning the characters if they brought back ST? That makes no sense.

    The only compensation I want if they bring back ST is all of my Hawkins offerings back in my inventory because I definitely did not receive equal BP compensation for the amount they removed.

  • @ReflX said:

    Since the rumors of the Stranger Things DLC is coming back some people have stated that the original owners of the Stranger Things would receive a compensation. Supposedly the owners will get a Joyce cosmetic for Nancy but i think there should be some other type of legacy reward. The people that bought the dlc for Steve, Nancy and The Demogorgon obviously wanted those character and maybe wouldn't have bought it if it instead contained other characters such as Joyce and Hopper. My idea was to give the legacy players the option to buy cosmetics and the new dlc buyers only had the base skins. Want to see other peoples opinion about the return of the Stranger Things franchise in dbd and what the legacy rewards should be.

    So I personally don't believe those rumors. Even if it were, I think they could throw 2016 Legacy right after it.....

  • We don´t know if the return is fake. I hope not and we get it back. Thats enough for me.

    The second part with Vecna seems to be fake. But also i would like a ST Part 2.