I would love Nancy's outfit from stranger things season 4 in the upside down
Ugh I hope stranger things makes a return to dbd it feels completely different from everything else in the game to me, I always enjoy going up against demo to
Ugh I hope stranger things makes a return to dbd it feels completely different from everything else in the game to me, I always enjoy going up against demo to
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me too I love Nancy
I really hope we get this chapter beck, I'd love to see Robin to and Eddie
Yes, I would also want Billy even tho his character was kind of an ass. Especially hopper tho
I hope we get it back.
Yes, please! I want a Scoops Ahoy Robin Legendary for Nancy at the very least, if not Robin being a full survivor on her own (with her Scoops Ahoy uniform to match Steve's!)
I would buy more Nancy skins. I love her. She is good survivor.