Predator or Prey, nigh impossible as Survivor
It's taken about 50 games to get 2/3 on this challenge so far. This challenge is awful for survivors and should hopefully never come back.
It's taken about 50 games to get 2/3 on this challenge so far. This challenge is awful for survivors and should hopefully never come back.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly switch to killer for this one. It's a waste of time otherwise unless your SWF-ing.
From killer perspective is much easier
Yeah - Agree.
Tried to do it as Survivor....
1st Iri didn't even register (bug) and it took a few games to get a second.
Switched to Legion after and did it 2 games in a row :)
you weren't kidding. I played another survivor game with gold in evader, switched to Legion and first game
I got your back, haha
I also main Bunny Legion (as well as Demo/Freddy/Pig).
I'd like to own all the Bunnies, but just went with the greyish blue one....$$$ :(
I got the green one also.
I'm just here to acknowledge the language you chose for the title. You could've gone basic and unimaginative, but nay. You did not.