Brain empty only neck scratched can fill it, I also had to crop my foot out
Was your foot funky?
good looking dog. Looks like a naughty little thing.
Doggo deserves all the neck scratches they want!
and please inform them that the pets is from Tippy2K2
If dogs weren't so much more work, I'd probably also have a dog but dogs are a lot more work and I am a very lazy person
Not me looking at the caption and thinking the dog's name was Brain. GIVE DOG EXTRA PETS FROM ME even if I thought his name was Brain.
Well that is one of the cutest faces . . .
@Coordi said:Not me looking at the caption and thinking the dog's name was Brain. GIVE DOG EXTRA PETS FROM ME even if I thought his name was Brain.
@Coordi said:
His name is Apollo cause our other dog is Rocky, and I shall as he loves pets
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3052661#Comment_3052661His name is Apollo cause our other dog is Rocky, and I shall as he loves pets
@Hoodied said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3052661#Comment_3052661
As an owner of a cat named Apollo, I love this, but your theme is CHEFSKISS.
Aww cute ๐
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Was your foot funky?
good looking dog. Looks like a naughty little thing.
Doggo deserves all the neck scratches they want!
and please inform them that the pets is from Tippy2K2
If dogs weren't so much more work, I'd probably also have a dog but dogs are a lot more work and I am a very lazy person
Not me looking at the caption and thinking the dog's name was Brain. GIVE DOG EXTRA PETS FROM ME even if I thought his name was Brain.
Well that is one of the cutest faces . . .
His name is Apollo cause our other dog is Rocky, and I shall as he loves pets
As an owner of a cat named Apollo, I love this, but your theme is CHEFSKISS.
Aww cute ๐