Anyone think Wesker (assuming Albert's killer) will get his crazy speed from Resident Evil 5?

It's in the title...

________________

EDIT: On side, anyone hope that Wesker's S.T.A.R.S outfit is there (assuming he is killer for Project W)

Comments

  • Wesker has great potential, he has awesome powers in RE series. I really hope he feels like RE version, Nemmy is kinda different killer. But BHVR did pretty good with Pinhead and Sadako, so i have hope for Wesker.


    I am also excited for Rebecca too. I am glad we will see her more now, she deserves.

  • If he's based off of RE5, I really hope we get a Sheva legendary skin. If not I'll cry.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    Wesker has great potential, he has awesome powers in RE series. I really hope he feels like RE version, Nemmy is kinda different killer. But BHVR did pretty good with Pinhead and Sadako, so i have hope for Wesker.

    I am also excited for Rebecca too. I am glad we will see her more now, she deserves.

    I agree about all that you said. I personally love the RE series and on Switch I've 100%'ted RE4, RE5, RE1 and RE0. I haven't played Revelations 1 or 2, and 6 I was told just not to buy unless I was really diehard.

    You think that they should add a Sheva Legendary skin? Have Chris, Sheva and Wesker be together again.

  • @JackOfTrades said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3051516#Comment_3051516

    I agree about all that you said. I personally love the RE series and on Switch I've 100%'ted RE4, RE5, RE1 and RE0. I haven't played Revelations 1 or 2, and 6 I was told just not to buy unless I was really diehard.

    You think that they should add a Sheva Legendary skin? Have Chris, Sheva and Wesker be together again.

    If they are going for RE5, Sheva has big chance to being added.

  • @Solomonkane said:

    If he's based off of RE5, I really hope we get a Sheva legendary skin. If not I'll cry.

    I know this prob. won't be the best skin, but maybe a Grown Sherry Birkin skin for Jill or Rebecca?

  • @JackOfTrades said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3051516#Comment_3051516

    I agree about all that you said. I personally love the RE series and on Switch I've 100%'ted RE4, RE5, RE1 and RE0. I haven't played Revelations 1 or 2, and 6 I was told just not to buy unless I was really diehard.

    You think that they should add a Sheva Legendary skin? Have Chris, Sheva and Wesker be together again.

    Where is RE2 and RE3 and Code Veronica?

    And i really have to defend Revelations here - i liked 1 a bit better than 2 even 2 is "better" made. But they are both worth playing. (and Rev 1 is strangely among my favourites too - don´t know - something clicks for me)

    RE6 is RE5 expanded with even more action and ridiculousness. But even that you can play (no need to be diehard fan) - and how cheap you get these now.

    I hope Wesker will not just be a Nemesis reskin. But i never liked RE5 Matrix Wesker. So i am not sure.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3051527#Comment_3051527

    Where is RE2 and RE3 and Code Veronica?

    And i really have to defend Revelations here - i liked 1 a bit better than 2 even 2 is "better" made. But they are both worth playing. (and Rev 1 is strangely among my favourites too - don´t know - something clicks for me)

    RE6 is RE5 expanded with even more action and ridiculousness. But even that you can play (no need to be diehard fan) - and how cheap you get these now.

    I hope Wesker will not just be a Nemesis reskin. But i never liked RE5 Matrix Wesker. So i am not sure.

    It's not that I haven't heard bad things about them (revelations), it's just the time I have and things. I've never played Code: Veronica, but I think they're doing a remake for it sometime, right? as I said, I never played RE6 because I heard that it wasn't as good, and I'm fine with RE4 and 5 being action games. I know it kind of took away from the series, but do the newer games kind of redeem them (in a way)?

  • @JackOfTrades said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3051559#Comment_3051559

    It's not that I haven't heard bad things about them (revelations), it's just the time I have and things. I've never played Code: Veronica, but I think they're doing a remake for it sometime, right? as I said, I never played RE6 because I heard that it wasn't as good, and I'm fine with RE4 and 5 being action games. I know it kind of took away from the series, but do the newer games kind of redeem them (in a way)?

    We all hope they do RE CV Remake sometime but they haven´t said anything yet. It is sadly considered not so good by some - which for me isn´t true. CV was amazing when it came out.

    RE7 and RE8 switched course completely with the first person view and the Texas Chainsaw setting. I liked 8 more than 7 but coming from PS1 times for me they are not "real" RE.

    Lot of people liked the new games because they got scary again and a lot slower from RE6. Also in Village they again thought they need to speed up again and again added a lot more action than in 7.

    Capcom always does that. Every game gets more action. I guess RE9 will even have more than 8.

    Everybody hopes for the RE4 Remake - but as RE4 is nearly perfect they only can fail. They changes which got leaked don´t sound so good and will take away what made it good i fear. We will see.

    RE4 just would have need a Blupoint Remake and everybody would be so happy. (Blupoint remade Metal Gear, Shadow of the Colossus and Demon Souls - only graphic overhaul and everthing 100% original with some improvements)

  • @Marc_123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3051567#Comment_3051567

    We all hope they do RE CV Remake sometime but they haven´t said anything yet. It is sadly considered not so good by some - which for me isn´t true. CV was amazing when it came out.

    RE7 and RE8 switched course completely with the first person view and the Texas Chainsaw setting. I liked 8 more than 7 but coming from PS1 times for me they are not "real" RE.

    Lot of people liked the new games because they got scary again and a lot slower from RE6. Also in Village they again thought they need to speed up again and again added a lot more action than in 7.

    Capcom always does that. Every game gets more action. I guess RE9 will even have more than 8.

    Everybody hopes for the RE4 Remake - but as RE4 is nearly perfect they only can fail. They changes which got leaked don´t sound so good and will take away what made it good i fear. We will see.

    RE4 just would have need a Blupoint Remake and everybody would be so happy. (Blupoint remade Metal Gear, Shadow of the Colossus and Demon Souls - only graphic overhaul and everthing 100% original with some improvements)

    I'll play a RE4 remake as long as:

    1. They keep the Mercenaries the same
    2. They keep the 3 main bosses (and, of course, Verdugo)
    3. They keep the settings the same
    4. Decrease the amount that we have to destroy our remote/keyboards (mainly on professional mode. If you've played, you know why)
    5. Keep the "secret" thing that Ashley says when Leon does a certain action (can we get an Ashley skin for this?)


    I think that's all! love RE and hope the Devs do a good job with Project W.