Attack on Titan skins
Do we know a estimated date when it will release?
Also what do you think which skins we will get besides the one they gave us already?
Do we know a estimated date when it will release?
Also what do you think which skins we will get besides the one they gave us already?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All I care about is if they are sets or not. If they are, Im not buying #########
I'm afraid they're gonna be set... But we'll see.
I think upcoming mid-chapter is date for Attack on Titan collection. Nothing confirmed, i am just guessing.
I love series and i am watching it, if i have to guess which characters will come for who;
Armored Titan - Oni (Already confirmed)
Eren - Dwight (Already confirmed)
Hange - Zarina (Already confirmed)
Female Titan - Spirit
Warhammer Titan - Artist
Historia - Kate
Erwin - Felix
Mikasa - Yui
Sasha - Meg
Levi - Jake
Jean - David
Conny - Ace
i would love to get something for Feng
Maurice is cart titan
I'm 100% sure they'll be sets/legendary skins
Yeah im sure 2, unfortunate 2.
Pretty sure they were saying that these don’t count as legendary skins?
though i would still expect the majority to be sets.
Mikasa and Levi are Asian character in series. And i gave them to Yui and Jake. Feng already has so much cosmetics. But maybe they will add for Feng too, who knows.
Feng already has so many lmao
They said that instead of making them look like the Characters (aka Legendary Skins), they are more like the DBD-Characters cosplaying the Attack on Titan-Characters. I am very sure that the Killers will be Sets.
But the Survivors might not be Sets, but I think both is possible.