6.1 Anti Tunneling Build ideas
I'm thinking if I'm concerned about tunneling Off the Record, Decisive Strike, Kinship and either Sprint Burst or Lithe.
That guarantees a 7% haste for 5 seconds upon being unhooked, endurance on both Hooks if chased or targeted by the Killer after unhooking, a post hit speed boost if hit after each hit, a stun and Killer grasp escape if downed after being unhooked, a 30 second delay to the struggle timer if another survivor comes within 16 meters of me while in struggle phase and then either a 150% speed boost for 3 seconds on top of the haste once unhooked (Sprint Burst) or an extra 150% speed boost after vaulting (Lithe) on each hook.
Any other ideas on how to tune this to make being tunneled after 6.1 drops a fantastically bad idea?
Comments
I might use Lucky Break a little more. I'll take my chances and dip like a potato chip
Sprint Burst
Renewal
Breakdown
Kinship
Off the record and lucky break should work well. No injured noises, aura reading, blood, or scratchmarks and you can tank a hit.
Or maybe sprint burst + lightweight