No one else seems to have the guts to say it, but im gonna say it
We need a Catboy Oni outfit. It would bring peace between survivors and killers and fix the matchmaking, maybe we finally get the It chapter!
#CatBoyOni2022
We need a Catboy Oni outfit. It would bring peace between survivors and killers and fix the matchmaking, maybe we finally get the It chapter!
#CatBoyOni2022
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I will pretend I never saw this post and just move on with my life.
Embrace the Catboy Oni.
nah
Cease.
prestige 100 reward for oni
yes
Catboni?
First Maid Oni and now this, what has humanity come to
*closes door slowly*
I definitely don't have the guts to say that indeed.
What cursed Image have you brought to this place?!
*Slams Hand at Desk*
"THATS THE ######### IM COMING TO THE FORUMS FOR !!!"
Man, you guys have a really low tolerance for ""cursed"" content lol
Um.
It DOES kind of look like a nian! Good catch!
Well at least Oni already has his BONK stick. Now he just needs to find the OP...
I wholeheartedly disapprove of this idea.
We need a CatGIRL Oni.