Killer tier list because im bored

image.png

I tried ordering them as well in the actual tiers, but for the most part just focus on what tiers they are actually in.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Sorry I never tire of tier lists! It's always fun to see how different we all view the different killers.

  • Looks..... mostly right. I'd switch clown and legion.

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    Looks..... mostly right. I'd switch clown and legion.

    Legion is right above sadako for worst killer in the game. Like... genuinely bad.


    Just an M1 killer who got a fancy cool looking buff on paper that does literally nothing in actuality. I can count the amount of chain downs I've gotten on one hand since their buff.

  • @HexPleaseLetMeSpeak said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/O0DX5D6LRTY1/image.png

    I tried ordering them as well in the actual tiers, but for the most part just focus on what tiers they are actually in.

    Plag before Twins after trickster. Legion above clown. Wraith above clown

  • @toxik_survivor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/333265/killer-tier-list-because-im-bored

    Plag before Twins after trickster. Legion above clown. Wraith above clown

    Plague is better than trickster.

    Legion is not better than clown, legion is the 2nd worst killer in the game. Whole heartedly.

    I can see the argument for wraith above clown but clown is better imo.

  • @HexPleaseLetMeSpeak said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3049367#Comment_3049367

    Plague is better than trickster.

    Legion is not better than clown, legion is the 2nd worst killer in the game. Whole heartedly.

    I can see the argument for wraith above clown but clown is better imo.

    Plague can keep people injured sure. but her chase power is allmost nothing

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3049369#Comment_3049369

    Plague can keep people injured sure. but her chase power is allmost nothing

    That's why you use thana. Plague with thana is quite literally unstoppable. You either never heal and have garbage gen speed (combined with whatever other perks), or you heal at a fountain and give her, her idiotic free hit galore power that can easily be shot over loops and spread out so much that's it's nearly impossible to dodge.

  • Can someone PLEASE tell me what Sadako is like?

  • @JackOfTrades said:

    Can someone PLEASE tell me what Sadako is like?

    Very angy, I guess.

    Other then that, It's just her going around asking if anyone wants to listen to her mix tape and them going "No".

  • @WeenieDog said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3049413#Comment_3049413

    Very angy, I guess.

    Other then that, It's just her going around asking if anyone wants to listen to her mix tape and them going "No".

    LOL. Thanks, I don't own the Ringu chapter, so.

  • @JackOfTrades said:

    Can someone PLEASE tell me what Sadako is like?

    Garbage.

    If you want a real answer. Still garbage.


    Her teleport is good until you realize that once you teleport to a TV, it literally is turned off for a literal minute and 40 seconds. A whole 100 seconds where you just can't TP to that TV again. Meanwhile dredge has 50x more teleport options AND can do it infinitely, with only a minor cooldown on his actual power.


    Her stealth is cool but just a worse version of wraith.


    Her condemned power does LITERALLY nothing outside of very tiny maps, and even then it's still a rarity you EVER get someone fully condemned to mori, so again. Just another useless aspect that provides hardly anything.


    Basically her only plus is the fact she's very short, so there are certain loops you can mindgame that others can't. But there are so few of them that it's kinda like "sure whatever".


    They basically just tried to make her a jack of all trades, but all of her trades are pretty much useless and she's just an M1 killer who goes undetectable a couple times.

  • well, for a more serious answer.

    She's mostly a hit and run killer. She doesn't have much tools in chase, but instead her power is shifted into getting from place to place really quickly. So Ideally, you'd pop out of tv, chase the survivor for a hit or pallet, break chase and teleport to another gen and do the same thing. Then you'd reach a point where multiple survivors are injured and there aren't as many resources left on the map. Survivors would be on high alert as you could come out of any corner.

    On paper, it sounds really fun. This air of paranoia, as the killer could be any where and can even teleport into a tile you're heading for, could add some tense moments. In practice though, it doesn't work like that. Maps, perks, medkits and tile generation can make looping her really easy.

  • Trickster is worser than everyone in C tier LMAOO

  • @espooked said:

    Trickster is worser than everyone in C tier LMAOO

    Not true at all.

  • I would make it differently but apart of few killers its more or less right

  • Im just gonna say: Legion is much higher. I know you see him as One of the Worst but i Main Legion (and play mostly every other Killer aswell) and there is more to them then just basic easy injure.


    If you cant get 5th Frenzy Hits as often thats normal. But if they're super rare for you that has more to do with your handling of them.



    I would 100% put them above Ghostface, Clown, Myers, Pig and Trapper.

  • Jesus christ, Sadako is not that bad. This is the fourth time I have seen her bottom of the tier list.

    I won't act as if she was the most powerful in existence but she is definetely better than a lot of the cast. I think people have an issue with her because her basekit has a lot of nuances and quirks that you have to adapt to, her manifestation mechanic is not easy to use for mindgames and using TVs to spread condemned can be quite the task.

  • Why is Dredge lower than half of B tier.

  • @HexPleaseLetMeSpeak said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3049360#Comment_3049360

    Legion is right above sadako for worst killer in the game. Like... genuinely bad.

    Just an M1 killer who got a fancy cool looking buff on paper that does literally nothing in actuality. I can count the amount of chain downs I've gotten on one hand since their buff.

    Chain downs? I don't care about chain downs. What I care about are the really good and interesting addons they have now. Compare them to sadako's, they're fifty times more impactful.

  • Trickster is prolly the worst killer on console. Is this listing just for killers on PC?