Party Streamers / Cakes is too big of a gamble for solo survivors

If a survivor is killed within 2 minutes of the start of the match, can the team-wide Bloodpoint offering they burnt be disabled?

I don't even want it back. I just don't want the killer to get 20x more value out of it than me after they tunneled me out of the match so quickly.

----

Killers wondering why survivors aren't bringing Flan: ^

Comments

  • I remember someone once posted the idea that Bloodpoint offerings be selected after a match, that way a person can choose when it's worth it to burn an offering rather than gambling on it. I think that would be nice.

  • When I play solo, I never burn any offering or use any item unless it's a challenge because I never know what can possibly happen.

    When I play with some friends I use sometimes BP offerings or even items and also different perks to meme around.

    They are two different worlds, solo queue and playing with friends

  • I never understood why a killer gets the most benefit out of universal BP offerings at all. Like, they are the ones responsible for how the game goes. If they play like a jerk, so survivors barely get any points but the killer gets tremendously rewarded for his bad play.