Freddy needs a rework
he’s pretty boring tbh.
the fake pallets are obvious and after the snare nerf I don’t see them to be viable unless the survivor loops.
I still miss the first freddy
he’s pretty boring tbh.
the fake pallets are obvious and after the snare nerf I don’t see them to be viable unless the survivor loops.
I still miss the first freddy
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed. Old Freddy was fun and interesting so let’s bring him back.
New Freddy is the poster child for how not to design a killer imo. He has a weak power that hinders survivors in a annoying way yet is also in their control so it’s basically RNG whether he gets to use his power in chase. On top of that his add ons are basically placebos with how little they affect his gameplay
Just cut your losses and bring back old Freddy with the teleport
yeah, old freddy before the first nerfs please
I don't think he needs a rework (and he definitely doesn't need to be reverted), I think they just need to commit to the idea of illusory objects.
The pallets, while really weak and easily avoided, are a pretty cool concept. I think that if Freddy had more freedom to place different kinds of objects, it'd make versing him more interesting and have the fun effect of making the Dream World something survivors want to avoid without just making it slow them down.
Give him snares + pallets as basekit with a slightly increased (but shared) ammo pool, and completely overhaul his addons to give him more fake objects. That'll at least make him a ton more fun, even if he still isn't strong.
I perfer we just delete him
I stand with @GeneralV ! Bring back original Freddy!
@GeneralV has the best on-release Freddy tweak ideas 😤
Thank you, my friends!
I am honored by your comments, I really am.
Freddy really needs a change, and reverting him to his on-release version with some improvements is the best option!