This Hurts Me So I Wanted Everyone Else To Feel My Pain As Well
Then we got 2 Plague games in a row to boot :D
Then we got 2 Plague games in a row to boot :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
,,My pain is far greater than yours"
I feel you.
(joke aside it happens sadly)
I want to get into the code of the game just to see exactly how small that number must be.
A millisecond lmao.
Everytime I equip a Purple Medkit with gel dressings and scissors, I summon a Plague. Every. #########. Time.
Ha, that's harsh. Could you literally do a run by heal touch on a downed survivor to complete that lol?