I return after a break
Got camped and tunneled by ghostface :) , didnt bring dead hard cause I wanted to try different things, I cant wait for off the record buff btw
Got camped and tunneled by ghostface :) , didnt bring dead hard cause I wanted to try different things, I cant wait for off the record buff btw
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Welcome back
A lot of us are the opposite about the OTR buff. The perk will be busted if it makes it to live the way it was on the PTB.
I'm looking forward to the OTR buff as well. It should make tunneling a lot less effective and incentivize going for the unhooker. I'm thinking of pairing OTR with DS and then bringing BT and Kindred just to help out my teammates and see how that goes.
Don’t worry I got hit on the hook by a ghostface that got carried by noed. Weird thing is I didn’t do any toxic but I still get hit on the hook
I've played a dozen games today and this sounds familiar.