People who AFK should also get a timed penalty.

Tired of having afk survivors in my matches. If someone gets 3 crows when the match ends for them they should also have to wait at least 5 more minutes in lobby like people who dc.

Comments

  • @Marigoria said:

    Tired of having afk survivors in my matches. If someone gets 3 crows when the match ends for them they should also have to wait at least 5 more minutes in lobby like people who dc.

    This would have never happened if I was there😤 I thought we did pretty good last time only losing one game

  • Yeah, good idea to get a penalty when you get bled out or bodyblocked in a corner. You're really running the engine at full capacity wth that idea.

  • @KolbyKolbyKolby said:

    Yeah, good idea to get a penalty when you get bled out or bodyblocked in a corner. You're really running the engine at full capacity wth that idea.

    To be fair, if you're getting bodyblocked in a corner indefinitely, you are likely eating a DC penalty unless you can outlast the person bodyblocking you.

  • @KolbyKolbyKolby said:

    Yeah, good idea to get a penalty when you get bled out or bodyblocked in a corner. You're really running the engine at full capacity wth that idea.

    This is why bodyblocking shouldnt be a thing either. If a survivor has crows they should have no collision for other survivors.

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/333087/people-who-afk-should-also-get-a-timed-penalty

    This would have never happened if I was there😤 I thought we did pretty good last time only losing one game

    We did and was fun lol, I had to leave to get dinner :(

  • @KolbyKolbyKolby said:

    Yeah, good idea to get a penalty when you get bled out or bodyblocked in a corner. You're really running the engine at full capacity wth that idea.

    Remove idle crows from the dying state, and remove collision between all players after five seconds. Many problems solved.

  • @KolbyKolbyKolby said:

    Yeah, good idea to get a penalty when you get bled out or bodyblocked in a corner. You're really running the engine at full capacity wth that idea.

    If the person was afk for more than 5 minutes straight during the match then count it as a DC. Someone who was active but bled out wouldn’t be impacted by that since the bleed out is at most 4 minutes. And someone who is being abused by a bodyblocker for five minutes can I think report the bodyblocking player for harassment.

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3047132#Comment_3047132

    If the person was afk for more than 5 minutes straight during the match then count it as a DC. Someone who was active but bled out wouldn’t be impacted by that since the bleed out is at most 4 minutes. And someone who is being abused by a bodyblocker for five minutes can I think report the bodyblocking player for harassment.

    Reporting isn't going to stop them from getting the penalty, though. Hostage-taking is bad enough when you can't use it to grief someone into their next game.

    This isn't a bad idea on the whole, but it definitely would need some fine-tuning so that it doesn't hit players for the wrong reasons, and I'm not sure pinpoint accuracy is even possible here. I also don't like the idea of linking it to crows when killers who spend the entire match AFK are just as undesirable and should be flagged as well.

  • @Laluzi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3047273#Comment_3047273

    Reporting isn't going to stop them from getting the penalty, though. Hostage-taking is bad enough when you can't use it to grief someone into their next game.

    This isn't a bad idea on the whole, but it definitely would need some fine-tuning so that it doesn't hit players for the wrong reasons, and I'm not sure pinpoint accuracy is even possible here. I also don't like the idea of linking it to crows when killers who spend the entire match AFK are just as undesirable and should be flagged as well.

    I also DC when going against hackers. Do I deserve the DC penalty there? No.

    Give killers crows too then.