Rubberbanding
When are you guys gonna fix rubberbanding, it is happening more frequently and its getting really annoying. It was even in the PTB
When are you guys gonna fix rubberbanding, it is happening more frequently and its getting really annoying. It was even in the PTB
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Who knows, could be weeks, months or remain permanently.
It allowed my demo to fly, nothing like rubber banding shredding from a building lol
Does anyone even know what this causing? Or is it just some random bug?
It is happening on my all games, it does not matter which role i am playing. It is server issue i guess
It may be regional, I am not having this issue at all in my country and neither does a friend who lives in Argentina. Most of the people affected from what I have seen are from the US.
This game is all RNG. Do you get to the pallet or not? Do you vault or not? Is it skill based. Sometimes! Is it rubber band based? Absolutely! Every chase can be destroyed by a sudden rubber band. I just accept that my high from getting some distance can be destroyed entirely randomly.
I am from Jamaica so I think its happening to everyone also def a server issue
Maybe an NA issue?
It's a latency issue. That's what you get when the matchmaker broadens its search to other regions.
Every game and gets worse as the match progresses. It seems to often occur with sound notifications.
EU also has that problem.
Not gonna lie they do have a tendency to not fixed until it gets reach a certain stage where alot of people start complaining about it