Borrowed Time buff
I think it should be like kindred
It should work on who's being rescued and when being rescued if you have the perk
I think it should be like kindred
It should work on who's being rescued and when being rescued if you have the perk
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Off the Record is Borrowed Time if it worked on you instead of the person you unhook.
I'll check that perk out, I forgot about that perk
It would definitely help Borrowed Time maintain a niche in the new upcoming meta, and give us a good anti-camp perk.
*in the next update, which will drop in approx 2 weeks.
Currently Off the Record isn't anything like that.