Calling Survivors

Can I get a rulebook, Idk what’s allowed and what isn’t anymore

Comments

  • Does your EAC trigger on startup or when there's 15s left in the lobby?

    No?

    Play the game.

  • @KiraElijah said:
    Can I get a rulebook, Idk what’s allowed and what isn’t anymore

    I'm pretty sure at this point it is only acceptable for the Killer to stand still once spawned in. You are not allowed to look around or move in any direction.

    This also applies to survivors, they too must stand still and not move/look around.

    The rules of the game are simple last one to DC wins...or is the the first to DC? I always get the two mixed up.

  • @KiraElijah said:
    Can I get a rulebook, Idk what’s allowed and what isn’t anymore

    I'm pretty sure at this point it is only acceptable for the Killer to stand still once spawned in. You are not allowed to look around or move in any direction.

    This also applies to survivors, they too must stand still and not move/look around.

    The rules of the game are simple last one to DC wins...or is the the first to DC? I always get the two mixed up.

    Thanks for the help xD
  • Also killers shouldn’t be allowed to look at a survivor for more than 10 seconds at a time, it’s rude.


  • Also killers shouldn’t be allowed to look at a survivor for more than 10 seconds at a time, it’s rude.


    Ok
  • Killers are supposed to let survivors win.
    Survivors are supposed to giggle and give each other candy.
    The generator fairy is supposed to get all gens done and the survivors are supposed to "la-la-la" out the door.
    Then killers are supposed to make another match to let survivors win.

    ....

    Seriously, no mercy ... just play the game.

  • Killers are supposed to let survivors win.
    Survivors are supposed to giggle and give each other candy.
    The generator fairy is supposed to get all gens done and the survivors are supposed to "la-la-la" out the door.
    Then killers are supposed to make another match to let survivors win.

    ....

    Seriously, no mercy ... just play the game.

    I choose not to understand anything below the four periods
  • @Speshul_Kitten said:
    Also killers shouldn’t be allowed to look at a survivor for more than 10 seconds at a time, it’s rude.

    RIP michael...
    its been nice knowing you!

  • Also killers shouldn’t be allowed to look at a survivor for more than 10 seconds at a time, it’s rude.


    Ok
    It was a joke 
  • Can survivors have a copy of the killer rulebook too? I mean I think we know most of them...

    1) Don't loop, stand still and take a hit instead
    2) Don't pallet stun, take a hit instead
    3) Don't unhook, it's rude after the killer went to all the effort of hooking that survivor
    4) Don't do gens
    5) Don't cleanse totems
    6) Don't bodyblock to stop a teammate from being hooked
    7) Don't go for the hatch, just face the killer and take your death like a man
    8) NO FLASHLIGHTS!
    9) Don't use any perks other than ones like Left Behind

    Did I forget any?

  • @The_Crusader said:
    Can survivors have a copy of the killer rulebook too? I mean I think we know most of them...

    1) Don't loop, stand still and take a hit instead
    2) Don't pallet stun, take a hit instead
    3) Don't unhook, it's rude after the killer went to all the effort of hooking that survivor
    4) Don't do gens
    5) Don't cleanse totems
    6) Don't bodyblock to stop a teammate from being hooked
    7) Don't go for the hatch, just face the killer and take your death like a man
    8) NO FLASHLIGHTS!
    9) Don't use any perks other than ones like Left Behind

    Did I forget any?

    OP asked for the Survivor rules for the Killer; not the rules Survivors made up by themselves and pretend were made by Killers.

  • Can survivors have a copy of the killer rulebook too? I mean I think we know most of them...

    1) Don't loop, stand still and take a hit instead
    2) Don't pallet stun, take a hit instead
    3) Don't unhook, it's rude after the killer went to all the effort of hooking that survivor
    4) Don't do gens
    5) Don't cleanse totems
    6) Don't bodyblock to stop a teammate from being hooked
    7) Don't go for the hatch, just face the killer and take your death like a man
    8) NO FLASHLIGHTS!
    9) Don't use any perks other than ones like Left Behind

    Did I forget any?

    You forgot no stealth