Top 5 weakest killers in the game?
Which killers do you think are the worst and why? And if you can please tell them by the order (from the worst to the "best" of worst).
Which killers do you think are the worst and why? And if you can please tell them by the order (from the worst to the "best" of worst).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pig onryo myers trapper freddy.
No particular order, depends on map
Trapper, Myers, Pig, Freddy, Sadako
Pig: Her stealth is very limited with significant drawbacks, the ambush attack isn't strong at all and her traps are RNG dependent.
Sadako: While the ability to traverse the map almost instantly is great, she just doesn't have the necessary chasing power to compete against survivors that know what they are doing though her short stature can be annoying at tall loops.
Wraith: His stealth is decent, but once again, good luck downing a survivor that knows what he is doing.
Ghostface: The same as Wraith tbh, I don't feel that his rework helped him all that much, only higher up because he can instadown survivors.
Myers: Incredibly weak early game, although he does have quite the potential to snowball later on, so I don't think he is the weakest killer in the game as of this moment.
I'm on the fence between Sadako and Shape being the worst two - Every other killer has kind of a significant jump to them maybe minus Trapper - Not because Trapper is bad but because the time sink required to get his power working. You'll either roll a game as Trapper or not be able to use your power most of the game.
Sadako is underwhelming in chase and I've felt the only real way to play her is do a good rotation of teleports to TV's to try to apply condemned while protecting generators near crucial teleport spots - If objectives for survivors pop away from TV's her power drops significantly in threat because you can't apply condemned because no one will be near the TV's. So overall I've found that playing her as a hit and run killer while protecting generators near TV's is the most ideal way to play her. That being said - She has almost nothing benefiting her in chase even with the buffs she gets exiting a TV. Not only that but exiting a TV is very jarring because you lose control of your camera movement and the TV won't always be facing an ideal exit point.
With The Shape he's pretty self explanatory - His biggest struggle is getting out of EW1 and after that it's making use out of EW3 if you can manage to pop it more than twice in a game. The longer lunge range is his only saving grace and the only thing that really keeps him from being undeniably the worst killer in the game. I don't know what I'd change about The Shape to be honest - My view of him changes every so often and to some degree I just feel he either needs a secondary power or a complete rework of his current power. Thematically he is awesome and probably the coolest licensed killer in the game. Meta wise his power takes too long to kick in and you can completely counter it by pre-dropping pallets once he finally hits EW3.
Sadako imo is actually better than The Shape because of her map mobility and ability to occasionally sneak up on survivors without the need for addons. With The Shape once you actually get to EW3 without perks it's impossible to sneak up on survivors to use it and to some degree I feel that there needs to be a refocus on his power to either fully focus on proper stealth or buffing how brutal his strength is.
Naturally I feel the issue lies with stealth killers entirely - Most of the commonly suggested killers in this thread are stealth killers or killers who require a huge time sink to get their power working. With The Shape they have both issues - At least with Sadako her power consistently works the same throughout the game.
I primarily mention Sadako and Shape because I feel those two have the current most glaring issues in the game. I feel that while a lot of killers in this game are flawed in some way they're not hurting as bad as those two.
From worst to 5th-worst:
No particular order:
Wraith, Freddy, Trapper, Sadako, Myers
Trapper, sadge, wraith, Myers, pig
Stealth is a rough way of life ๐
From worst to "best":
Trapper, Pig, Deathslinger, Clown, Freddy
Ghostface, Sadako, Legion, Pinhead, Freddy.
I have no order. It's hard to say which of them is the worst. I rate the killers based on their chase potential and map pressure against good survivors. I also rate them with their strongest add-ons. That's why Myers or Clown aren't included. Killers like Pig and Trapster are also close to the bottom five club.
1. Sadako - Worst killer
2.Pig
3.Trapper
4.Freddy
5.Myers
From worst to best.
1. Myers. Worst early game of any killer, his T3 is finite (making him the only killer that can run out of his power), he's still an M1 killer even in T3, and he's generally nothing spectacular despite his downsides. Yes, he has Tombstone, but that's Tombstone being BS, not Myers being good.
2. Trapper. Poor guy cannot catch a break. He's better than before but has many shortcomings. With the map reworks, he has a harder time hiding traps, he's still countered by maps, current self heal meta hurts him, he has to spend a long time setting up which is risky as his traps can be easily disarmed. Trapper mains don't have it easy.
3. Sadako. I honestly contemplated putting her higher. To be frank, she is an unfinished killer. Her condemnation literally does NOTHING (unlike Pig's RBTs that at least get 1 search guaranteed). She's a stealth killer with a *directional* lullaby, meaning this ambush killer can still be detected early. In chase, she has nothing but her uncloak flicker but I've had that backfire; since you have no collision while cloaked/uncloaking, a surv can run up and drop a pallet on your head before you can do anything. What does she have? Mobility? Not really, she has a brutal 100 second cooldown that makes her mobility underwhelming as you are punished for using it. And not because it's OP, cuz Dredge has similar mobility with a fraction of the cooldown.
4. Pig. She's better than before with her rng rework but not great. Her stealth is still extremely underwhelming as even with the brown add-on, she's still slower than a survivor. Her ambush is extremely situational so she'll mostly be an M1 killer. And during the times she CAN use her ambush, she suffers from either pre drops or just w holding.
5. Freddy. Where do I begin? His chase potential got gutted. He has a slowdown while placing snares to encourage pre placement, but he also has an extremely limited number of them, so you can't really do that. Of course, that's if the target is asleep, otherwise you literally don't have a power. What really kills him is having the single worst set of add-ons of any killer, hands down, no comparison. "Just use teleport add-ons!" Stacked, those save a max of 5 seconds. 5. That's it. I've done the math. Speaking of which, the teleport is Freddy's 1 saving grace but his mobility isn't that special anymore when Dredge and Blight exist.
From worst to best:
1. Pig
2. Myers
3. Clown
4. Trapper
5. Sadako