Need tips for playing survivor
I think I know the basics of survivor pretty well. I have got one big problem though. I can never seem to know when I can be hit and when I can´t be hit. How do good survivors do this without throwing down every pallet immediately? Any tips would be welcome since the animations in this game are clearly just for show.

Since the devs aren't doing anything to fix this, I would love to know how you deal with this.
Comments
That is the most useless hint I have ever seen
if there ain’t a wall, pallet, or window between you and the killer, he’s gunna smack ya. Are you seriously asking for a “fix” for something common perception can predict in less than a second?
How is practically saying "get better"a usefull tip?
If you're the kind of person that responds to hints like that, then there's not much chance you're going to improve.
Keep playing, you'll have to figure it out this one on your own, bloodlust, noed, pallet locations, windows etc. Survivors have smaller capsules then killers, so they can run tighter circles. Look behind you, just make sure to not get stuck on objects in front of you. If you can't judge the distance that well use dead hard as insurance. Learn the distance required to perform a fast vault.
Im sorry, now i know that I need to get better at learning the distance. ######### why didn't I think of that
it's like you 're asking for food and someone gives you an empty plate. It's not helpful to say "get better".
EDIT: Once again you are only grateful for instant benefits.
invite me to a match. You run plunderers and ace in the hole and go fetch me some items.
Yes lets give all starving African kids plates.
•P3 Claudette
•Purple Flashlight (green+yellow battery)
•Red Forest or Autohaven Wreckers offering
• DS (decisive strike)
•SB (Sprint Burst)
•SC (self care)
•Adrenaline
dont forget to teabag during the game and switch to this class 6 seconds before the game starts!
good luck!!
How do you estimate the distance between you and the killer?
It saves me from getting hit and gives me enough time to move onto the next obstacle. If you can’t make a vault, you’ll have to get close enough to trick the killer that you’ll vault but that’s when you actually 180 and vault the other window. Just hope the killer isn’t smart enough to see it coming.