Guess What? Who Back to Game?
Yes! She back!!!
Our friendly blue girl aka cheater bot Spirit.
Hey BHVR, how this is still possible after months? Did you guys even tried fix it? No?
(I censored bot name because she had web name.)
Yes! She back!!!
Our friendly blue girl aka cheater bot Spirit.
Hey BHVR, how this is still possible after months? Did you guys even tried fix it? No?
(I censored bot name because she had web name.)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I played as Yui that match and after checking their Twitch; they showcased the number of times they got banned (over 200 times).
But the thing that angered me the most is the fact that they are using the profile picture of Mathieu Cote and I don't know if someone is doing something about it.
Guess who's back!?! Back again!
SHADY'S BACK!!!!
Tell a friend!
...wait, who were we talking about?
Gosh, I faced her once and I didn't know if it was sad or hilarious or both.
So. Waw. She's still here.
Eh, Spirit, could you dodge my lobby if we meet? Thanks.
Yeah I've encountered a couple hackers this weekend. Was quiet for a while. Guess they found a way around whatever BHVR patched. Or they just all switched to the Epic version which basically has no security.
The hacker i faced was Epic account. So i think you have point here.
I’m sorry that happened to you. It happened to me but with nurse
It is okey if BHVR finally fix this issue.