BHVR read?

Screenshot_20220704-134930.png

Whats this in the profile and what does it mean?

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • I don't know 100%, but I think a BHVR employee of the forum can mark a post as 'BHVR read' and it'll increase that number.

  • I'd assume that it's something that needs to be manually activated by BHVR staff because there's no way they've only read 3 of my posts

    image.png


  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    I'd assume that it's something that needs to be manually activated by BHVR staff because there's no way they've only read 3 of my posts

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/JG29GS08FYYL/image.png

    At first and for several years I tought the same as you but lately after seeing how much they listen to the comunity Im starting to believe the "BHVR Read" really means the post has been read by the developer team and it increases when somoene from the team reads the thread.

  • It's something I use when I read a post and do not have time to fully reply to it. It's often used in feedback when I see something that's particularly useful, it helps me to keep track of things as well.

    (at least when I remember to use it, I make a lot of notes so don't often use it)

  • I see, thanks for replies

  • @Mandy said:

    It's something I use when I read a post and do not have time to fully reply to it. It's often used in feedback when I see something that's particularly useful, it helps me to keep track of things as well.

    (at least when I remember to use it, I make a lot of notes so don't often use it)

    Has the Forum Team considered remove the feature, seeing that its not used often and sorta implies BHVR never reads anything which is false.

    also please Read this comment. it will shoot dopamine through my brain, I could use that today.

  • @HectorBrando said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3044580#Comment_3044580

    At first and for several years I tought the same as you but lately after seeing how much they listen to the comunity Im starting to believe the "BHVR Read" really means the post has been read by the developer team and it increases when somoene from the team reads the thread.

    thing is, ive had BHVR staff comment on my posts before (hi Mandy) and yet it wasn't increased, so it has to be something they manually check. and i think Mandy confirmed this above but i could also be reading it wrong

  • @Emeal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3044587#Comment_3044587

    Has the Forum Team considered remove the feature, seeing that its not used often and sorta implies BHVR never reads anything which is false.

    also please Read this comment. it will shoot dopamine through my brain, I could use that today.

    I've not considered switching it off no, as it's something that's useful for me in tracking feedback that I need to refer back to.

    I think most forum users are aware that I read everything that's put on this forum at this point.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3044586#Comment_3044586

    thing is, ive had BHVR staff comment on my posts before (hi Mandy) and yet it wasn't increased, so it has to be something they manually check. and i think Mandy confirmed this above but i could also be reading it wrong

    You're perfectly correct. It's a manual thing I have to click

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3044592#Comment_3044592

    I've not considered switching it off no, as it's something that's useful for me in tracking feedback that I need to refer back to.

    I think most forum users are aware that I read everything that's put on this forum at this point.

    How do you turn this chaotic place into a read-able report to the designers? idd love to see a example one day.