When is the release of the developers patch?
We haven't stated the date of the release yet.
Based on past releases it’s likely the release will be in two weeks on July 19th.
though as Mandy has stated there is no official release date and this is just speculation. Could always be one week later or earlier..
@Mooks said:Based on past releases it’s likely the release will be in two weeks on July 19th.though as Mandy has stated there is no official release date and this is just speculation. Could always be one week later or earlier..
@Mooks said:
Its my birthday so I hope you dont spoil it with nowadays patch.
@Mandy said:We haven't stated the date of the release yet.
@Mandy said:
I'm looking forward to the patch. I like the changes that are planned.
@UnknownKiller said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3044533#Comment_3044533Its my birthday so I hope you dont spoil it with nowadays patch.
@UnknownKiller said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3044533#Comment_3044533
sadly it’s not my decision at all
@Mooks said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3044538#Comment_3044538sadly it’s not my decision at all
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3044538#Comment_3044538
I mean BEhaviour not you xP
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We haven't stated the date of the release yet.
Based on past releases it’s likely the release will be in two weeks on July 19th.
though as Mandy has stated there is no official release date and this is just speculation. Could always be one week later or earlier..
Its my birthday so I hope you dont spoil it with nowadays patch.
I'm looking forward to the patch. I like the changes that are planned.
sadly it’s not my decision at all
I mean BEhaviour not you xP