Nemesis looks too cartoony in his blighted skin
I like a bunch of aspects of the skin. Certain parts make me ask why though. There is some really cool stuff like the Birkin reference on his shoulder. Doesn't make sense but I guess it's cool. But 2 things make this skin looks really odd.
Why is his heart thing like completely different? The shape looks very cartoony. It's also just in a weird spot. I don't know Hwy it shifted to the right more. And the tubes AR e just randomly places.
His face is also very odd. It doesn't really look that cool. He looks... Dumb. I don't like that his mouth is always open. And his head also got smaller sol he got shorter somehow. But looking at his face he looks like one of those things in a movie where the movie swill pretend that it's bad but then you realize it's just friendly or something. Or I can imagine him just saying "Durrrr" at all times. Idk, he just looks silly.
Comments
You should ask clown why he has an elephant skin in a horror game. Cosmetics ruined the horror feel from the start, although I love cosmetics I loved the horror atmosphere and would sacrifice cosmetics for the horror atmosphere back in a second
Nemesis has the proportions of Johnny Bravo.
Personally i would find a elephant clown more scare than most of the killer roaster.
I don't mind it much. It's not really the same thing as the Nemesis' blighted problem. Nemesis' looks goofy and cartoony without trying to because his model just isn't that great normally either. I don't mind having goofy outfits. Clown's doesn't look cartoony though. It's just a silly outfit. Plus is was community created.