Is not that cheating?
my game is so dark than this, screenshot of a streamer game
my game is so dark than this, screenshot of a streamer game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
nope its called smart
I feel like my post got lols because people think of it as wrong, its used to see claudette and wraith easier
If it's not cheating, it should be.
u can see everything easy if ur game is like that
its not cheating if its literally apart of the pc, devs cannot enforce you turning up your pc brightness
I don't understand the pic.
It's much brighter than it should be.
Or you can just increase gamma , without freestyle.
The devs don't think so.
Depends on how this was achieved
NVIDIA Freestyle is supported by DBD. It's legit.
There's no ingame brightness slider for a reason.
https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/geforce-experience/games/
Killers actually do it all the time, see a P3 in dark outfit Claudette, MEg etc turn u brightness level, if you get red Forest and no dark outfitted characters like that still turn up brightness level.
The only way to control it would be to have a min/max setting that the game can't go past even with a monitor but not sure if the game could detect monitor settings like that.
What if the person playing has a vision impairment ... I'm serious ... why assume its someone trying to game the system. I personally keep my screen darker than normal it doesn't mean im trying to make it harder on myself. Lastly some people play games on potatoes .. they can't handle a lot of effects, turning them off will make things look bright and like legos. Regardless i see lighting as arbitrary and complaining about it petty.
And im a killer ... if thats how a survivor rolls, whatever, Im still gonna hook you.
He probably does this to play killer at an advantage. There's almost no benefit from doing this as a survivor.
Oh wow. I was wondering if there was an easy way to adjust the brightness, I know what I'm doing later.