Bubba has a magical aura...
Yesterday and early today I had like every second game a toxic Surivovr(s) who just clicky clicky / tbagg / sabo hooks in front of you, etc. everywhere. I was so tired of it that I picked Bubba to punish anyone super toxic with his big anti-bodyblocking chainsaw.
And suddenly magic happend! Since then I didn't really had any toxic Survivors. Seems like Bubba has some nice respect... and if they don't... you know what's gona happend if you catch them HAHAHAHAHAHAH... ehmmm.... sorry.... anyway...
What I like about Bubba is that people can't bodyblock you (or else they go down) in chases and also you can secure kills if you need. I like it.
Comments
Bubba is good but he is not Nurse.
Nurse is still best killer to punish toxic survivors. Whenever i have bad games, Nurse is always gives me good games. And survivors respect her so much. Some dc's as well.
I don't play Nurse = I am not good with her so I skip xD.
But I try her today after a long while and I decided to bring her purple range / green recharge add-ons with Startstruck Agitation... and omg xD.
Second killherself on a hook after I down her with with Starstruck and the rest just fall apart over the time. The range is so insane lol.
Yeah, range add-ons are my biggest issue with her. She will be more fair if this add-ons being removed.
Yeah i agree with that. Large maps also should not exists but this is different topic tho.
If you ever get bored of regular Bubba gameplay then equip Speed Limiter and Vegetable Oil and just go to town getting SpeedLimiterValueâ„¢.
Trust me when I say it's the most fun way to play Bubba, imo, and then when you take off Speed Limiter you're also suddenly 50x better.