Colour code hex totems

I want a blue, green, red and yellow coloured flames on hex totems. 
You could give killers the knowledge of which hex represents each hex perk they are running.

I just like fire which isn't the usual colour.
Haunted ground taking up 2 hex totems can have separate colours for flames on totem.

Red flame is booooooring.

Comments

  • Yes, this can help a lot when deciding to guard Haunted grounds or ruin, though the totems in general are really bad to try and keep alive
  • R.I.P color blind people

  • This would really be a nice QoL change.

  • @Blueberry said:
    This would really be a nice QoL change.

    Would be a huge buff for totem builds, not just QoL.

  • I wouldn't say it was a buff. It just lets you play with a strategy as killer. It's always a mess when you have all hex perks and 1 gets destroyed and it happens to be your most valuable hex totem.

    I really wanted to see some blue fire this winter in dbd. 
  • @AshleyWB said:
    I wouldn't say it was a buff. It just lets you play with a strategy as killer. It's always a mess when you have all hex perks and 1 gets destroyed and it happens to be your most valuable hex totem.

    I really wanted to see some blue fire this winter in dbd. 

    Being able to selectively defend hexes after not being able to is a buff.

  • Defend hexes all you like it changes nothing.

    If you protect ruin. Survivors can just do gens just like it is now.

    There doesn't need to be any color coding as it will cause arguments. But just a little variety in hex totem colour would be nice.
  • @AshleyWB said:
    Defend hexes all you like it changes nothing.

    If you protect ruin. Survivors can just do gens just like it is now.

    There doesn't need to be any color coding as it will cause arguments. But just a little variety in hex totem colour would be nice.

    Of course I wouldn't mind cosmetic changes. Especially since the next patch is going to epically screw up auras and make them look crazy.

  • If you run more than 1 totem you should be forced to split your attention between them. If you know which is Ruin and which are HG you will play different. It's supposed to be RNG, and if you want to use a bunch of totem perks then you need to accept that.

  • don't coincide the colors to specific hexes, just mix them up for colorful aesthetics... I would personally love to see some with green flames. 
  • I would also like to hear a scream or a whailing sound when one is cleansed too.
  • @Salty_Pearl said:
    R.I.P color blind people

    Some color blind people are already suffering from certain aura colors.
    The idea isn't bad, what's missing from the game in general is being able to give your auras the colors you want.

  • Yes plz all we need is 3 Colors. Hex / Dull / Trap

  • lol 5 years later wel'll still be asking for this.