Pig Buff Concept

Im sry for my bad english.

This is a updated version from my other discussion, because so many people gave idears.

I wanted a updated version for this.

I hope i didnt forget something

Concept:

comfortable things:
-vision must be higher, while crouching
-only the pig see the reverse beartrap timer(Rly pls do it)

movement speed:
-normal movement speed is 105%
-crouching movement speed is 125%
-while switching the modes she has 90% movement speed
-while prepare the lunge attack she has 90% movement speed
-lunge attack movement speed is 180%(little bit overkill, but try to hit with that)

lunge attack:
-prepare time is 2 seconds
-the dash lunge is 5 seconds long
-its harder to hit, because the movement speed(counter SprintBoost, when the pig player has enough skill)
-the sound trigger after the 1,75 seconds prepare time
-the pig can jump over pallets, but you must hit the space button infront of the pallet
-a failed pallet jump stuns the killer for 3 seconds
-after a successful pallet jump, the dash lunge holds 3 seconds longer
-the pig can prepare the lunge attack without crouching and while crouching

reverse beartraps:
-the survivors cant see Jigsaw boxes, when they dont wear a reverse beartrap or when the trap isnt active
-the first Jigsaw box has never the right key
-timer = 2 minutes
-if a others survivor is near the timer gets 0,5 seconds faster
timer speed = 1 seconds + 0,5 seconds * number of survivors
-the survivors with a reverse beartraps get 1 minute extra time, if 1 survivor die
-when someone leave the game through the gates or the hatch, 1 survivor with a reverse beartrap will die
-when the survivor wears a reverse beartrap, he cant escape through the hatch and the gates
-timer start when a generator is completed and the survivor who completed the generator lose -3000 points
-if you wear a reverse beartrap your movement speed is by 105%
-when the survivor with a reverse beartrap is downed or on a hook or is in a chase, the timer stops

new rare addon:

Triggered timer:
The ticking sound will play the theme song from the pig, only with ticking sounds.
And the light from the reverse beartraps goes crazy.
Ladies and Gentlemens!
Get ready for the bloody party.

addons:

Amanda's Secret:
When survivors free themselves from Reverse Bear Traps, the pig get this trap back.
Amanda's Secret is ultra rare now.

Rules Set No.2:
Billy will jumpscare survivors while they searching.
"Lets play a game, together"~Billy,the Jigsaw Puppet 
Rules Set No.2 is rare now.

perks:
Save The Best For Last: After every successful dash attack you will get the reduced cooldown.
Play With Your Food: This perk works while crouching and while the dash attack.

epilogue:

Some numbers are rly extrem high or extrem low.
I dont have a sandbox mode, so i cant test anything.
The numbers are only guidelines.
And i dont updated all addons, because im lazy :3

Special thx(comments by my old discusion):

serabeth90
Poweas
Zarathos
Ihatelife
PigMainBigBrain
RoKrueger
Blueberry
Goldengeartwo
TeaLeaf

Comments

  • Well, I think you're looking into it a bit too much. All I would put on the pig is make combat straps base kit, normal movement speed while crouching, raise the camera a bit so you can actually see above the grass and add one extra jigsaw box and reverse bear trap. She relies on rng with the rbts so if we added one more it would decrease the chances of getting it off. If it was up to me though I would remove rng from the game entirely and completely rework the rbts but you know, it's not up to me

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Well, I think you're looking into it a bit too much. All I would put on the pig is make combat straps base kit, normal movement speed while crouching, raise the camera a bit so you can actually see above the grass and add one extra jigsaw box and reverse bear trap. She relies on rng with the rbts so if we added one more it would decrease the chances of getting it off. If it was up to me though I would remove rng from the game entirely and completely rework the rbts but you know, it's not up to me

    Yeah, but i have fun to make things like this.

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Well, I think you're looking into it a bit too much. All I would put on the pig is make combat straps base kit, normal movement speed while crouching, raise the camera a bit so you can actually see above the grass and add one extra jigsaw box and reverse bear trap. She relies on rng with the rbts so if we added one more it would decrease the chances of getting it off. If it was up to me though I would remove rng from the game entirely and completely rework the rbts but you know, it's not up to me

    Yeah, but i have fun to make things like this.

    I can tell, I can agree with reworking some addons though because right now Amanda's secret is pretty bad and Amanda's letter is pretty underwhelming for an ultra rare

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    @ShyN3ko said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Well, I think you're looking into it a bit too much. All I would put on the pig is make combat straps base kit, normal movement speed while crouching, raise the camera a bit so you can actually see above the grass and add one extra jigsaw box and reverse bear trap. She relies on rng with the rbts so if we added one more it would decrease the chances of getting it off. If it was up to me though I would remove rng from the game entirely and completely rework the rbts but you know, it's not up to me

    Yeah, but i have fun to make things like this.

    I can tell, I can agree with reworking some addons though because right now Amanda's secret is pretty bad and Amanda's letter is pretty underwhelming for an ultra rare

    Only 1 trap is rly hard.
    And Amandas secret hurt when you use it.

  • I main amanda and I definitely think she could use a little buff. 
    nothing major since I really don't have a hard time getting kills with her and have even destroyed a few tryharding SWF teams with her. 

    but I will say the crouched vision would be a big help and the combat straps being added as base kit would too. 

    the problem is that her RBT is barely a minor inconvenience sometimes and most of her addons honestly do far more harm to her than to the survivors.
  • mind you those good plays occurred at rank 10. Yes, I could probably rank up higher, but most of the time I play friendly and try not to hook people if I know they're going to die. 
    (I do love it when they die from traps though, but that is extremely rare. 1/50 games or so?)
  • Avariku said:
    mind you those good plays occurred at rank 10. Yes, I could probably rank up higher, but most of the time I play friendly and try not to hook people if I know they're going to die. 
    (I do love it when they die from traps though, but that is extremely rare. 1/50 games or so?)
    Wow. If only I came across more pigs like you haha.

    The ones I face are very sadistic.
  • honestly I LOVE playing "friendly pig".

    chase someone, put them down, put a trap on their head and spin in circles till they break free and go find another victim.

    I'll usually catch 3-4, letting them wiggle loose before I even begin hooking, and then I try to keep track of who would be "dead on hook", but sometimes I forget or get mixed up and accidentally kill them. 

    I get plenty of bloodpoints, have fun sneaking up and scaring the crap out of them and then everyone gets to go free. 

    the only time I aim to kill is when I run into teabaggers or the ones who immediately go into try-hard mode and start bodyblocking my first hook, or if they annoy me with their dollar-store flashlights. 

    last game I played of friendly pig I even had one survivor running for the gate with the RBT on... I hit them once, trying to stop them, but they still killed themself.

    I messaged them after, asking them why and they just said it would be funny.... they were right though... gave me a good laugh. 
  • Pig just needs (imo)

    • Combat Straps as part of her base kit.
    • Survivors can no longer remove the RBT at the first Jigsaw Box and cannot remove it when it's not activated.
    • Raise the camera when crouched.
    • Movement speed when crouched changed to 100% (4.4 meters)
  • A big problem for Pig as well is that her add-ons kinda suck, specifically the ones meant to effect Jigsaw boxes. Another issue is the fact that the box that will set you free is decided the moment the RBT is placed on your head.

    A way I'd tweek the add-ons is make them seem more machine driven for the box add-ons. That is to say take the add-on that gives survivors more skill checks on boxes and have it so it can occasionally have the skill check needle spin the other way. Have it so the correct box is not chosen right away. Have it literally be a roll of the dice. Amanda makes unfair games, so have her add-ons effect the probability that this Jigsaw box will give the key or not. In turn, have luck offerings played by survivors counter this by a limited margin.

    For the perk Surveillance, have it so at rank 3 the Pig can kick up to three generators. Each generator will alert the killer that a survivor has touched the generator the moment it happens with the alert bubble and a momentary Rancor like effect, revealing momentarily the survivor that touched it and not alerting said survivor. This lasts until the generator is touched and must be reapplied. Each rank of the perk will allow an additional application of the perk. So one for 1, two for 2, and three for 3.
  • @Avariku schrieb:
    I main amanda and I definitely think she could use a little buff. 
    nothing major since I really don't have a hard time getting kills with her and have even destroyed a few tryharding SWF teams with her. 

    but I will say the crouched vision would be a big help and the combat straps being added as base kit would too. 

    the problem is that her RBT is barely a minor inconvenience sometimes and most of her addons honestly do far more harm to her than to the survivors.

    My opinion, the traps are little bit boring.
    2,3 min timer and nothing more.
    The survivors shouldnt activate gens, when someone wears a trap.
    But nobody care.
    But yes in the right hands she is rly strong.
    And some addons are useless.

  • @Avariku schrieb:
    mind you those good plays occurred at rank 10. Yes, I could probably rank up higher, but most of the time I play friendly and try not to hook people if I know they're going to die. 
    (I do love it when they die from traps though, but that is extremely rare. 1/50 games or so?)

    Its to rare.
    I mean survivors doesnt care if somebody wears a trap.
    They just do gens and nobody dies.
    And no punishment.

  • @Salty_Pearl schrieb:
    Pig just needs (imo)

    • Combat Straps as part of her base kit.
    • Survivors can no longer remove the RBT at the first Jigsaw Box and cannot remove it when it's not activated.
    • Raise the camera when crouched.
    • Movement speed when crouched changed to 100% (4.4 meters)

    Yeah ,but the traps are little bit boring for survivors.
    Everybody do gens and nobody dies.
    And no punishment for activate deadly traps, because this high timer.

  • @Khroalthemadbomber schrieb:
    A big problem for Pig as well is that her add-ons kinda suck, specifically the ones meant to effect Jigsaw boxes. Another issue is the fact that the box that will set you free is decided the moment the RBT is placed on your head.

    A way I'd tweek the add-ons is make them seem more machine driven for the box add-ons. That is to say take the add-on that gives survivors more skill checks on boxes and have it so it can occasionally have the skill check needle spin the other way. Have it so the correct box is not chosen right away. Have it literally be a roll of the dice. Amanda makes unfair games, so have her add-ons effect the probability that this Jigsaw box will give the key or not. In turn, have luck offerings played by survivors counter this by a limited margin.

    For the perk Surveillance, have it so at rank 3 the Pig can kick up to three generators. Each generator will alert the killer that a survivor has touched the generator the moment it happens with the alert bubble and a momentary Rancor like effect, revealing momentarily the survivor that touched it and not alerting said survivor. This lasts until the generator is touched and must be reapplied. Each rank of the perk will allow an additional application of the perk. So one for 1, two for 2, and three for 3.

    Surveillance is a useless perk and the devs should do something.
    I think someone create this perk while he drinks alcohol.
    And your right, many addons arent good.
    But i think i reworked them pretty good, or not?

  • This feels like a lot of unnecessary work load.

    All she really needs:

    Higher crouch view point
    Remove the stupid sound from her ambush
    Rule Set #2 in base kit
    Survivors don't see RBT timer, killer does

  • @Blueberry schrieb:
    This feels like a lot of unnecessary work load.

    All she really needs:

    Higher crouch view point
    Remove the stupid sound from her ambush
    Rule Set #2 in base kit
    Survivors don't see RBT timer, killer does

    But the problem with the reverse beartraps is not solved.
    Because in the current status, they just do nothing.
    Maybe 1 min waste time not more.

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    @Blueberry schrieb:
    This feels like a lot of unnecessary work load.

    All she really needs:

    Higher crouch view point
    Remove the stupid sound from her ambush
    Rule Set #2 in base kit
    Survivors don't see RBT timer, killer does

    But the problem with the reverse beartraps is not solved.
    Because in the current status, they just do nothing.
    Maybe 1 min waste time not more.

    I think it does actually.

    Rule Set #2 will slow them down a little bit. Your changes are making the traps more deadly, they aren't supposed to be. We just want them wasting a little more time. Maybe the guaranteed not first box, but that's about it.

  • @Blueberry said:

    @ShyN3ko said:

    @Blueberry schrieb:
    This feels like a lot of unnecessary work load.

    All she really needs:

    Higher crouch view point
    Remove the stupid sound from her ambush
    Rule Set #2 in base kit
    Survivors don't see RBT timer, killer does

    But the problem with the reverse beartraps is not solved.
    Because in the current status, they just do nothing.
    Maybe 1 min waste time not more.

    I think it does actually.

    Rule Set #2 will slow them down a little bit. Your changes are making the traps more deadly, they aren't supposed to be. We just want them wasting a little more time. Maybe the guaranteed not first box, but that's about it.

    They must be more deadly, because survivors doesnt care about this traps.
    "Oh, 4 survivors wears traps, lets make gens."
    And i think its a problem.
    Survivor should be punished if they activated a trap.
    And after some learn phase they dont activate gens anymore and the old 99% gen tactic will come back.
    DbD should be a teamgame and the traps are a good first step.

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    @Blueberry said:

    @ShyN3ko said:

    @Blueberry schrieb:
    This feels like a lot of unnecessary work load.

    All she really needs:

    Higher crouch view point
    Remove the stupid sound from her ambush
    Rule Set #2 in base kit
    Survivors don't see RBT timer, killer does

    But the problem with the reverse beartraps is not solved.
    Because in the current status, they just do nothing.
    Maybe 1 min waste time not more.

    I think it does actually.

    Rule Set #2 will slow them down a little bit. Your changes are making the traps more deadly, they aren't supposed to be. We just want them wasting a little more time. Maybe the guaranteed not first box, but that's about it.

    They must be more deadly, because survivors doesnt care about this traps.
    "Oh, 4 survivors wears traps, lets make gens."
    And i think its a problem.
    Survivor should be punished if they activated a trap.
    And after some learn phase they dont activate gens anymore and the old 99% gen tactic will come back.
    DbD should be a teamgame and the traps are a good first step.

    They're still deadly if they don't get taken off. Making them so deadly that they have to start 99%'ing gens can backfire badly. Then you would have solo's that just want to troll each other and slam the gens on them. With how deadly you are wanting them that could be a death sentence quite easily. Seems you are balancing them around a swf group which have some heavy implications on the solo's. With the other changes as well, I think her pressure would go up substantially as well so you wouldn't need as much as you do now.

  • @Blueberry said:

    They're still deadly if they don't get taken off. Making them so deadly that they have to start 99%'ing gens can backfire badly. Then you would have solo's that just want to troll each other and slam the gens on them. With how deadly you are wanting them that could be a death sentence quite easily. Seems you are balancing them around a swf group which have some heavy implications on the solo's. With the other changes as well, I think her pressure would go up substantially as well so you wouldn't need as much as you do now.

    Yeah i think you are right.
    Maybe the devs should make a voice chat and buff killers.
    Because DbD should be a Teamgame.

  • @ShyN3ko said:
    @Blueberry said:

    They're still deadly if they don't get taken off. Making them so deadly that they have to start 99%'ing gens can backfire badly. Then you would have solo's that just want to troll each other and slam the gens on them. With how deadly you are wanting them that could be a death sentence quite easily. Seems you are balancing them around a swf group which have some heavy implications on the solo's. With the other changes as well, I think her pressure would go up substantially as well so you wouldn't need as much as you do now.

    Yeah i think you are right.
    Maybe the devs should make a voice chat and buff killers.
    Because DbD should be a Teamgame.

    Possibly.

    Most the killers are pretty weak.

  • @brock schrieb:

    I can tell, I can agree with reworking some addons though because right now Amanda's secret is pretty bad and Amanda's letter is pretty underwhelming for an ultra rare

    i think rules set number 2 needs to be in her base kit and replace it with another ultra rare as well

    -the survivors cant see Jigsaw boxes aura, when they dont wear a reverse beartrap or when the trap isnt active

    i wrote it in the concept

  • mrs piggy dosent need a buff all youre ideas youre making her a tier s or below ppl still dont understand devs already said that all killers dosent need to be powerful the pig its fine its just you dont know how to play her cuz ive seen alot of p3 pigs and they can easy kill 4 ppl

  • @Tru3Lemon said:
    mrs piggy dosent need a buff all youre ideas youre making her a tier s or below ppl still dont understand devs already said that all killers dosent need to be powerful the pig its fine its just you dont know how to play her cuz ive seen alot of p3 pigs and they can easy kill 4 ppl

    Oh yeah sure.
    You said i should get good.
    Thats fine.
    But all killer should be powerful(nurse is fine).

    "Not all killer should be viable or powerfull".
    And this sentence from the devs is rly bad game balance.
    If survivors players have a high skill lvl, then low tier killer cant do anything.
    Because they arent powerfull.
    The killer player can have more skill than the survivors, but the killer will still lose.
    And that is unfair bullshit.

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    @Tru3Lemon said:
    mrs piggy dosent need a buff all youre ideas youre making her a tier s or below ppl still dont understand devs already said that all killers dosent need to be powerful the pig its fine its just you dont know how to play her cuz ive seen alot of p3 pigs and they can easy kill 4 ppl

    Oh yeah sure.
    You said i should get good.
    Thats fine.
    But all killer should be powerful(nurse is fine).

    "Not all killer should be viable or powerfull".
    And this sentence from the devs is rly bad game balance.
    If survivors players have a high skill lvl, then low tier killer cant do anything.
    Because they arent powerfull.
    The killer player can have more skill than the survivors, but the killer will still lose.
    And that is unfair bullshit.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vw661i5SRw

    you should learn montos build and how he plays not all killers needs to kill 4 survivors if you play well you can get alot of points

  • Tru3Lemon said:

    mrs piggy dosent need a buff all youre ideas youre making her a tier s or below ppl still dont understand devs already said that all killers dosent need to be powerful the pig its fine its just you dont know how to play her cuz ive seen alot of p3 pigs and they can easy kill 4 ppl

    Disagree.  I think the Pig's core abilities are (mostly) fine, but too many of her add-ons are not worth using IMO.
  • @Tru3Lemon said:

    @ShyN3ko said:

    @Tru3Lemon said:
    mrs piggy dosent need a buff all youre ideas youre making her a tier s or below ppl still dont understand devs already said that all killers dosent need to be powerful the pig its fine its just you dont know how to play her cuz ive seen alot of p3 pigs and they can easy kill 4 ppl

    Oh yeah sure.
    You said i should get good.
    Thats fine.
    But all killer should be powerful(nurse is fine).

    "Not all killer should be viable or powerfull".
    And this sentence from the devs is rly bad game balance.
    If survivors players have a high skill lvl, then low tier killer cant do anything.
    Because they arent powerfull.
    The killer player can have more skill than the survivors, but the killer will still lose.
    And that is unfair bullshit.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vw661i5SRw

    you should learn montos build and how he plays not all killers needs to kill 4 survivors if you play well you can get alot of points

    I know how to play killer.
    I watch monto, because i like perk builds.
    But this game is survivor fav. since day 1.
    4 survivors with high skill can destroy high skill killer player.
    Because he want to play a low tier killer.
    And this aspect is unfair.
    And i dont want 4 k every game.
    I just want a fair game.
    And DbD is not fair.

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    @Tru3Lemon said:

    @ShyN3ko said:

    @Tru3Lemon said:
    mrs piggy dosent need a buff all youre ideas youre making her a tier s or below ppl still dont understand devs already said that all killers dosent need to be powerful the pig its fine its just you dont know how to play her cuz ive seen alot of p3 pigs and they can easy kill 4 ppl

    Oh yeah sure.
    You said i should get good.
    Thats fine.
    But all killer should be powerful(nurse is fine).

    "Not all killer should be viable or powerfull".
    And this sentence from the devs is rly bad game balance.
    If survivors players have a high skill lvl, then low tier killer cant do anything.
    Because they arent powerfull.
    The killer player can have more skill than the survivors, but the killer will still lose.
    And that is unfair bullshit.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vw661i5SRw

    you should learn montos build and how he plays not all killers needs to kill 4 survivors if you play well you can get alot of points

    I know how to play killer.
    I watch monto, because i like perk builds.
    But this game is survivor fav. since day 1.
    4 survivors with high skill can destroy high skill killer player.
    Because he want to play a low tier killer.
    And this aspect is unfair.
    And i dont want 4 k every game.
    I just want a fair game.
    And DbD is not fair.

    1.- this game its not for survivor fav XD funny
    2.- did you play agains 4 claudettes p3? cuz i can easy kill them you know that you can hear the breath of the survivors right?
    3.-so its unfair that killer tunnel camp etc wow
    4.-and im not even saying that you need to have 4k im saying that you can kill 3 or 4 survivors with good builds
    5.- he dosent want he just put videos for hes follower even tho hes good at every killer
    6.- the game its fair if you know how to read the mind of the survivor
    7.-dbd cannot be balance since theres 2 parts in the community
    8.- killers main that cries something about perks or etc
    9.-survivor main that cries about camping tunneling perks that are insane etc.

  • @Tru3Lemon said:

    @ShyN3ko said:

    @Tru3Lemon said:

    @ShyN3ko said:

    @Tru3Lemon said:
    mrs piggy dosent need a buff all youre ideas youre making her a tier s or below ppl still dont understand devs already said that all killers dosent need to be powerful the pig its fine its just you dont know how to play her cuz ive seen alot of p3 pigs and they can easy kill 4 ppl

    Oh yeah sure.
    You said i should get good.
    Thats fine.
    But all killer should be powerful(nurse is fine).

    "Not all killer should be viable or powerfull".
    And this sentence from the devs is rly bad game balance.
    If survivors players have a high skill lvl, then low tier killer cant do anything.
    Because they arent powerfull.
    The killer player can have more skill than the survivors, but the killer will still lose.
    And that is unfair bullshit.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vw661i5SRw

    you should learn montos build and how he plays not all killers needs to kill 4 survivors if you play well you can get alot of points

    I know how to play killer.
    I watch monto, because i like perk builds.
    But this game is survivor fav. since day 1.
    4 survivors with high skill can destroy high skill killer player.
    Because he want to play a low tier killer.
    And this aspect is unfair.
    And i dont want 4 k every game.
    I just want a fair game.
    And DbD is not fair.

    1.- this game its not for survivor fav XD funny
    2.- did you play agains 4 claudettes p3? cuz i can easy kill them you know that you can hear the breath of the survivors right?
    3.-so its unfair that killer tunnel camp etc wow
    4.-and im not even saying that you need to have 4k im saying that you can kill 3 or 4 survivors with good builds
    5.- he dosent want he just put videos for hes follower even tho hes good at every killer
    6.- the game its fair if you know how to read the mind of the survivor
    7.-dbd cannot be balance since theres 2 parts in the community
    8.- killers main that cries something about perks or etc
    9.-survivor main that cries about camping tunneling perks that are insane etc.

    You can ask Monto or Tru3talent.
    They will tell you the same thing.
    This game is survivor fav..
    And you said it, too.
    "Not every killer should be powerful".~Devs
    And the game isnt fair.
    4 survivors with tons of informations about everything versus 1 strong killer

  • @Tru3Lemon The issues with Pig are largely to do with her add ons. She has about 5 total that ever get used. Killers have add ons to give them choice, and one of two add on builds (one of which is in the video you linked) should not be mandatory to make her viable.