People forgot about this info regarding prestige rework

If you prestige a character to level 2 then you will receive 2 bonus levels of prestige when the update drops, so you dont need to p3 a character to unlock their perks at tier 3 for everyone! (atleast before the update drops)

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Yeah but you won't get the pee filter (or whatever they end up replacing that with).

    Honestly i dont think they are going to replace it and if they do them they would give 200 bloodpoints and 30 iri shards per prestige 3

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3042026#Comment_3042026

    I dunno. I think the distaste for it has been pretty unanimous. If they were willing to change GF's music because of community outcry I think they'll be open to changing what essentially amounts to a GIF pasted over the portraits.

    Yeah, but we need to count that the GF music was change because people said that the were having headaches, but whatever, lets wait and pray that they listen to us

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3042026#Comment_3042026

    I dunno. I think the distaste for it has been pretty unanimous. If they were willing to change GF's music because of community outcry I think they'll be open to changing what essentially amounts to a GIF pasted over the portraits.

    Then what would be a better reward?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3042048#Comment_3042048

    Also, p3 legacy reward is only gonna be available to the small percentage of the playerbase who actually did p3, so that's even less incentive for them to change it.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3042093#Comment_3042093

    Just a better looking portrait effect. Not bad enough to the point where they add an option to disable it. I think what makes the reward worse is that it's reused also.

    That’s fair. I personally want the portraits tbh. I play on console and we cant customize anything so I would really like them to at least give us the legacy portraits with maybe iri shards per character. If they can make the portraits look better like make them the color red in the background that would be dope.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3042026#Comment_3042026

    I dunno. I think the distaste for it has been pretty unanimous. If they were willing to change GF's music because of community outcry I think they'll be open to changing what essentially amounts to a GIF pasted over the portraits.

    Yeah, nobody likes the re-used texture "reward"

    Also, there should be a reward (skin) for P100.

  • @geni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3042043#Comment_3042043

    Yeah, but we need to count that the GF music was change because people said that the were having headaches, but whatever, lets wait and pray that they listen to us

    Ok, change this reward, because my eyes are bleeding while looking at it.

    Oh wait, they expected that and gave us option to turn it off, what a nice reward.

  • when I heard the reward wouldnt be skins or a charm, and that the prestige icons would be in the postgame screen instead of our grades, I thought maybe the reward would be a special colored or special bordered prestige icon. I'd honestly like that much more than the silly little overlay. I got 6 characters to P3 during the event thinking the reward would be related to the icon, and now that I've seen what it actually is, I dont even want it lol

  • @Butternubs69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3042093#Comment_3042093

    when I heard the reward wouldnt be skins or a charm, and that the prestige icons would be in the postgame screen instead of our grades, I thought maybe the reward would be a special colored or special bordered prestige icon. I'd honestly like that much more than the silly little overlay. I got 6 characters to P3 during the event thinking the reward would be related to the icon, and now that I've seen what it actually is, I dont even want it lol

    The icon in the postgame I never cared about honestly lmao it actually made me stop wanting to prestige my character. After I Saw the portraits I thought it was stupid that I would only have demogorgon as the killer with it so I p3ed my pinhead immediately that was p2 level 50. I would have preferred the survivors and killers with blood on their face in the portrait as a p3 reward.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3042043#Comment_3042043

    Yeah, nobody likes the re-used texture "reward"

    Also, there should be a reward (skin) for P100.

    It really should. I’m gonna get my Jill up there

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3042244#Comment_3042244

    The icon in the postgame I never cared about honestly lmao it actually made me stop wanting to prestige my character. After I Saw the portraits I thought it was stupid that I would only have demogorgon as the killer with it so I p3ed my pinhead immediately that was p2 level 50. I would have preferred the survivors and killers with blood on their face in the portrait as a p3 reward.

    I use custom portrait mods so a bloody portrait wouldnt really mean anything to me (maybe more appealing to console players though). I'm not saying a special icon would be the best possible reward but, knowing ahead of time that they werent putting in any effort to give us something we'd actually enjoy like skins, it just seemed like the most sensible reward. and instead it turned out to be something even more disappointing, genuinely surprised they managed that

  • @Butternubs69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3042263#Comment_3042263

    I use custom portrait mods so a bloody portrait wouldnt really mean anything to me (maybe more appealing to console players though). I'm not saying a special icon would be the best possible reward but, knowing ahead of time that they werent putting in any effort to give us something we'd actually enjoy like skins, it just seemed like the most sensible reward. and instead it turned out to be something even more disappointing, genuinely surprised they managed that

    Obviously the best reward would have been a cosmetic but they said they couldn’t do it unfortunately. I’m on PlayStation 4 and behavior has kind of show that they don’t really care about console. I mean we couldn’t play the game during the last update lmao. So I completely understand why someone that already has custom portraits wouldn’t like it but we can’t customize anything so it would be nice to at least have the portraits, something pc players can have. That’s just me tho. The icon just never appealed to me since no one would really look at it.