I love how...
In the event the genrush was crazy as hell and now that no offer its really slow compared.
In the event the genrush was crazy as hell and now that no offer its really slow compared.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because survivors had to open the gates to get rewards.
I did not noticed any difference between event and now. It was usual DbD. Some bad games and some good games. But event was good because you had a lot bp even after bad games.
Which was better, since survivors didn´t get the crown to instantly suicide to end the match.
This also showed how fast survivors are really, when its about completing gens.
I didn't say it was better or worse.
I did. For me, the event was near perfect. The only thing devs could improve for future events is, that the event items have the same bloodweb id as the event offerings. Killers got 3-4 flans per bloodweb, while survivors got 1 flan and a couple of event items.
That needs to change to make it fair for everyone.
There is a slight chance MMR were messed up more in anniversary due to bigger playerbase.
What wasnt fair?
The amount of flans in survivor bloodwebs compared to killer bloodwebs.
It is not just event. MMR is bad in general.
I am not Twins player, i almost never played them. But when i played them for their challanges, i faced with bully squads. I'd destroy them with Nurse or Nemesis but i was so bad with Twins.
MMR thought i am best Twins player on the planet.
Only difference for me is less BP for same sweat due to no cakes
I know, MMR is generally just not working.
But even more so when there is lot more people in field.
I haven't noticed a difference
Ohh so indeed they can repair fast as fudge but neef a little help?
How is a cosmetic "a little help"?
I think they meant “incentive”.