Midwich is auto loss against some killers

If I see a midwich map offering I know the game is over from the start. It's either a hag or a nurse. Maybe try and make it so some maps aren't completely broken for certain killers.

Comments

  • First, most maps are unbalanced one way or another but most maps are unbalanced against killers (If you don't believe me it's documented, out there, search it out). Map design is sometimes the first factor of the outcome of a match. (Is it corn maps who have the highest escape rate? I don't recall. They are certainly hard for Nurse.)

    It's true Midwich is a strong Nurse map however it's not "auto loss". I'm decent with Nurse, to the point I now usually play with no perks (or only Franklin) and no add-ons and still get good games (As psychological warfare go, Franklin is pretty good). Yesterday I wanted to guarantee a pip so I've used a strong build instead. I was sent on Midwich so it looked pretty good for me. But in the end, the team was pretty smart (the one quality one needs when it's only about mind games) and I only got one kill, drat. It was pretty close though. Overall I lose maybe 10% of my Midwich games.

    I almost never see a killer giving a map offering. Survivors on another hand always use the same offerings to go to broken maps. For a long time they were still Midwich offerings as they are bad for so many killers. It seems they've finally got the memo and now only The Game is sometimes offered (another awful map where Nurse, among a couple of others, works pretty fine).

  • I hate midwich as both killer and surv.

    my ghosty gets revealed ALL the time in that bs map, even when Im leaning over 20 meter away it sucks so much. But it is indeed really good on scratched mirror Myers Ill give u that . Hag with shackles is super good too

  • Not exactly auto-loss but surely one of extremely few rather killer sided maps.

  • @tendyhands said:

    If I see a midwich map offering I know the game is over from the start. It's either a hag or a nurse. Maybe try and make it so some maps aren't completely broken for certain killers.

    I love it as any killer. Especially as Nemesis.