Hooked On You Canonocity
Someone please tell me if HOY is gonna be a canon sub-realm in the Entity's dimension. These characters need a break lmao
Someone please tell me if HOY is gonna be a canon sub-realm in the Entity's dimension. These characters need a break lmao
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope now, but then again I would like a seaside resort map..
I'm sure people will somehow mix their headcanons into real canons and get things mixed up.
I would think that the Entity is powered by all sorts of emotion. This is just another source of power.
POWER OF LOVE....
I hope it's Prime, real canon...don't take things so seriously.
Not only will it be canon, it will be more canon than the base game. The Archivist is fanon writer, it turns out.
Maybe it is an AU universe where The Entity only feeds on love and instead of holding killing trials it holds dating reality shows between the killers and survivors.
The Entity does that because it can get the most emotion out of killers who are learning to love and survivors who need to learn how to love despite of appearances (you know, since most killers are ugly and scary looking).
Big sad.
if we aren't going to show Rank/Grades anymore, what about just displaying Relationship status?
Maybe HOY is the REAL canon, and DBD is just a video game they play to pass the time 😳
It’s all Ace’s fantasy.
Power of horny more like