Make every killer OP

make them so op nobody can escape remove gens and u can no longer have perks epic gamer win 

i want a shirt of every salty survivor comment who has ever sent me just bc i got them and i dont even play killer we did it boys this is the battle royale win i am the ninja of dead by daylight ex dee

im having a crisis oh god

Comments

  • New idea for a perk:

    Exposed: While running this perk survivors stay exposed for the duration of the trial.

    Now let me just get my fellow killer mains in here to jump down the throat of anyone who dares to call this unbalanced.
  • @The_Crusader said:
    New idea for a perk:

    Exposed: While running this perk survivors stay exposed for the duration of the trial.

    Now let me just get my fellow killer mains in here to jump down the throat of anyone who dares to call this unbalanced.

    No Mither already exists.

  • Orion said:

    @The_Crusader said:
    New idea for a perk:

    Exposed: While running this perk survivors stay exposed for the duration of the trial.

    Now let me just get my fellow killer mains in here to jump down the throat of anyone who dares to call this unbalanced.

    No Mither already exists.

    Killers can't force it on survivors though. This would be a killer perk.

    I'll be running it on Nurse, finally the game will be balanced!!
  • no no, I want a perk that slows all survivors movement speed by 50%. that will fix genrushing and finally bring balance to DS.
  • How about all survivors just spawn on hooks
  • Killer base kit gets permenant max bloodlust, and kicking the generator completely resets it immediately. 
  • Every killer can now walk through pallets and windows. THERE IS NO KILLER HITBOX!!!
  • Alright.. deep breath aaand....

  • I want decisive strike to force a tactical disconnect.  
  • I want decisive strike to force a tactical disconnect.  
    Omg 😂😂
    *survivor hits the skillcheck... Disconnected.
  • @DarkWo1f997 said:
    I want decisive strike to force a tactical disconnect.  

    It already does, but only upon missing. I guess, in that way, it's a fair perk.

  • Orion said:

    @DarkWo1f997 said:
    I want decisive strike to force a tactical disconnect.  

    It already does, but only upon missing. I guess, in that way, it's a fair perk.

    Yeah but they need to nerf the severity of the disconnec because disconnecting upon missing usually results in a lot of damage to one’s PC, mouse, and keyboard. Needs flex tape. 9/10 great perk though, minus one point because killer tunneled me.