If you're simply talking about his regular gameplay, no disable necessary. The Dredge is fine as is. I'm not sure if this is implying he's too hard to play against or if you're experiencing a legit bug (like someone said already, we need more context here) and he literally goes invisible, but if its the former and you mean he's "invisible" because he's hard to see during darkness, or the fact that he can vanish into lockers, these are all counterable.
haha it’s a bug- although I haven’t got any footage unfortunately- I don’t tend to record my matches on pc! But let’s just say I pooped when all I could see was some little tenticle things floating besides me- litterally died instantly :)
I don't have anything about this on the Live servers - the one on the PTB is something that was specific to the PTB. Can I get some more information on this, what's happening exactly?
I don't have anything about this on the Live servers - the one on the PTB is something that was specific to the PTB. Can I get some more information on this, what's happening exactly?
it was when the darkness appeared- was strange as only happened sometimes. and bits of him were visible but not everything, the other survivors said they didn't see it? which is confusing as to why it was just me? Even when I went in to spectate I could just see survivors being knocked down by nothing
it was when the darkness appeared- was strange as only happened sometimes. and bits of him were visible but not everything, the other survivors said they didn't see it? which is confusing as to why it was just me? Even when I went in to spectate I could just see survivors being knocked down by nothing
That's a spectating bug it's not actually like that in the trial and also they made it to where he has to be closer to light up in darkness
it was when the darkness appeared- was strange as only happened sometimes. and bits of him were visible but not everything, the other survivors said they didn't see it? which is confusing as to why it was just me? Even when I went in to spectate I could just see survivors being knocked down by nothing
There is a bug when spectating where the dredge becomes invisible during darkness, this is for the spectator only as far as I can tell.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Gonna need a bit more context on this one, chief. Footage, primarily.
If you're simply talking about his regular gameplay, no disable necessary. The Dredge is fine as is. I'm not sure if this is implying he's too hard to play against or if you're experiencing a legit bug (like someone said already, we need more context here) and he literally goes invisible, but if its the former and you mean he's "invisible" because he's hard to see during darkness, or the fact that he can vanish into lockers, these are all counterable.
Ahh, I see what the issue is now, a cosmetics issue. Don't know if I've noticed this myself, but I can see how it could be a thing.
haha it’s a bug- although I haven’t got any footage unfortunately- I don’t tend to record my matches on pc! But let’s just say I pooped when all I could see was some little tenticle things floating besides me- litterally died instantly :)
I don't have anything about this on the Live servers - the one on the PTB is something that was specific to the PTB. Can I get some more information on this, what's happening exactly?
it was when the darkness appeared- was strange as only happened sometimes. and bits of him were visible but not everything, the other survivors said they didn't see it? which is confusing as to why it was just me? Even when I went in to spectate I could just see survivors being knocked down by nothing
Yeah plz he sucks
That's a spectating bug it's not actually like that in the trial and also they made it to where he has to be closer to light up in darkness
Nightfall is the issue. My eyes don't like it!
There is a bug when spectating where the dredge becomes invisible during darkness, this is for the spectator only as far as I can tell.