My first post-event game - I can already feel the flan-withdrawal gnawing at my soul

Hello everyone,

I just want to talk about my feelings. I just finished my first post-event game as a survivor. It was an okayish game, got hooked twice, escaped by the skein of my teeth and made 24k in BP. But here is the kicker: that 24k .. stayed 24k. Yeah, it sucks. But thats the cold, old reality. No more cute and easy 125k.

I now feel a gigantic, flan-shaped hole in my soul, a hole that is ever increasing and splinters are already shaving off to be for ever lost to The Entity. Hope is lost. Paradoxically I still have some 300+ flan (probably more) over all my characters and will throw them into the ring during the next bloodhunt that comes along, but ... but it will never be the same.

Thanks for listening. It helped to get this out of my system.

Bye.

Comments

  • havent played yet but I feels your feels.

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    havent played yet but I feels your feels.

    I know that you, of all people, would understand. Maybe a good human-chili could fill this void, albeit a little?

  • @Akumakaji said:

    Hello everyone,

    I just want to talk about my feelings. I just finished my first post-event game as a survivor. It was an okayish game, got hooked twice, escaped by the skein of my teeth and made 24k in BP. But here is the kicker: that 24k .. stayed 24k. Yeah, it sucks. But thats the cold, old reality. No more cute and easy 125k.

    I now feel a gigantic, flan-shaped hole in my soul, a hole that is ever increasing and splinters are already shaving off to be for ever lost to The Entity. Hope is lost. Paradoxically I still have some 300+ flan (probably more) over all my characters and will throw them into the ring during the next bloodhunt that comes along, but ... but it will never be the same.

    Thanks for listening. It helped to get this out of my system.

    Bye.

    Just played one game post event and there was still 4 flans. (I was only one not using one). So maybe everything is not lost yet. I save my flans for the new prestigate system.

  • I'm bummed they didn't extend the event. Almost every other anniversary has lasted 3 weeks. And last year's started as a two week, but had a surprise extension to 3. I feel like they've set a precedent at this point, so it's just kinda disappointing. I was hoping to gather up a lot more flan.

  • *Nervously scratching at my arm and licking my lips*

    Y'all got any more of those flans?

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    *Nervously scratching at my arm and licking my lips*

    Y'all got any more of those flans?

    You know what? I did a quick listing of my supply, and things don't look half as bad. I got 209 flans over all my survivors and a staggering 616 over all my killers, all in all a combined 825.

    So 2.35 flan a day should last till the 7th anniversary. Tough, but doable.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3037379#Comment_3037379

    You know what? I did a quick listing of my supply, and things don't look half as bad. I got 209 flans over all my survivors and a staggering 616 over all my killers, all in all a combined 825.

    So 2.35 flan a day should last till the 7th anniversary. Tough, but doable.

    I was on vacation for a week of the event so I missed out on a ton of flan gathering :(

    Thankfully I have no life (...wait) so I was still able to get the tome done and got a good chunk of flans but I'm guessing I got about 200ish flans total between all my killers/survivors.

  • Yea the worst time to play this game is right after event. Not worth getting these miserable BP gains after getting so many for a week.

  • @Marigoria said:

    Yea the worst time to play this game is right after event. Not worth getting these miserable BP gains after getting so many for a week.

    I can't wait for WGLF/BBQ to loose their BP component. Right now this helps to cope, but soon we will hit rock bottom with our post-event BP depression.

  • I skip the end game now. I click as soon as possible on Continue.

    I don't want to see I have done 20~30k BP instead of these 100k frop the event.