P0 Level 50 with 70 - 119 Perks
What Level will they be when the new system goes live?
P1 Level 50, or P1 Level 1?
Wondering if it's more beneficial to prestige them now, so they become P2 on release, or hold off.
What Level will they be when the new system goes live?
P1 Level 50, or P1 Level 1?
Wondering if it's more beneficial to prestige them now, so they become P2 on release, or hold off.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Watched a few streamers if you have all perks possible on a character you should be going straight to prestige 11.
The only reason you should prestige now would be for the portrait thing you'll be getting if they're already P3. Which imo doesn't look that great suppose to be gold with some sparkles, but it kinda looks like plague puked on everyone then dipped in piss.
Best to hold off until then if you wanna keep everything.
All perks no prestige is level 5 for my killers. My Dwight was level 6 but that may be because I poured bp into him.
If you were P3 with max perks before the PTB went live you'll be P12 on the PTB. I was missing a few (like 3-6) perks on most characters on my June 20th save (the one used for the PTB) and as a result most of my characters were P11. The few that I had max perks on were P12. All of my characters were P3 originally. They were also all level 50, meaning I could instantly prestige again
Do you what does P3 L1 converts to?
Yeah, P6
Appreciate the response. I have 8 survivors who are level 50 with every perk at tier 3 so that's good to know. I also have survivors who are level 50 with about 70 perks so was wondering what prestige level these would be.
I've heard when you get free prestige points your level will remain, so if you're P0 Level 50 and get 2 prestige points, you would be P2 Level 50. Would be nice for someone from BHVR to confirm that. @Peanits