Wait the piss covered portrait is the reward ?
so the reward is just the character portraits getting some poor effects slapped on?
somehow you managed to limbo under my already low expectations.
so the reward is just the character portraits getting some poor effects slapped on?
somehow you managed to limbo under my already low expectations.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Let me tell you about the time BHVR changed the entire UI on a whim, that no one asked for.
I just saw it "in action" too and I am just speechless. This feels more like being made fun of for being dumb enough to P3ing the characters and not like an actual reward. I didn't expect anything huge, but damn... This is just a big, bad joke.
Funny part is that there's a new option in the settings that let you turn them off.
I mean... I'm kind of glad we have it. I'm not sure I wanna see that thing on my characters' portraits.
But yes, that's funny the fact we can disable it. Like, they knew how useless and ugly it is.
Yeah someone literally just farted in your character's face. That's what happened.
This alone says it all... Really... seeing this on your screen... nothing to feel proud of... It's really like someone peeing all over your screen. Cool reward. Amazing.
I bet the spent more time on adding the setting to disable it than they did on the actual "reward"