New narrator speaks too slowly
It’s a small thing, but the new narrator seriously needs to speed it up. Taking pauses between several words and annunciations things that don’t need to be.
Bring back the lady. I liked her better.
It’s a small thing, but the new narrator seriously needs to speed it up. Taking pauses between several words and annunciations things that don’t need to be.
Bring back the lady. I liked her better.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When was there a lady narrator?
The tome with the Twins. The last one
Literally both narrators need to speed up. In the time it takes for them to read dialogue, I'm ten paragraphs ahead of them.