Hey, Michi....
Did you ever make that Hag video with that other user who apparently won however many hundreds of games in a row, after?
I don't think I followed up, after.
Did you ever make that Hag video with that other user who apparently won however many hundreds of games in a row, after?
I don't think I followed up, after.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is coming. Life, MMR, and the new massive rework have delayed it.
I hope you like it when it is ready!
Coolio - It just popped into my mind randomly after 9 months @_@
For one moment I thought this is a misplaced private message