I didnt know DBD had boss battles
new DLC ?
new DLC ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I got that for Fortnite myself, which felt amusing as well.
I guess they're just tossing those out for literally any game you play?
I mean killer is a boss
Wait nvm, yeah this game has SWF.
Playing pig on badham is very boss battle like
Yup, anytime you get the killer TIPPY2K, you're facing DBDs boss battle!!!
Unfortunately it's one of those joke boss battles where they're built up as the ultimate badass but die when you hit them once :(
Nobody has lived long enough to tell us about their battle with Nea.
Try playing Pig on The Game. You will cry.
I get a few for fortnite like those too! I think it's for making sure the tags or genres are right. Which is kinda funny with how ass the EGS shop ui is.
As someone with a Nea best friend, can confirm they are bosses when played right. XD
fortnite has boss battles so
i did yesterday i got the 4K
Try playing against competent opponents.
my friend i need ur help again
"Alright"
"Just like that"
Thats what it says
tnx
they are competent its just im better and know how to play pig
Lol, nice try. :P