Garden of Joy is a reskinned Old Ormond
Looking forward to its eventual rework.
Looking forward to its eventual rework.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Devs balancing Maps so they're playable for more than a handful of Killers at a time? Never
I played Billy on that map and I immediately became a M1 Killer...so many obstacles and invisible walls or corners that I crash more than I dash
That map is a nightmare
So Freddy-Domain? ๐
As a survivor I hate this map. So many things to collide with around the edges.
I don't think it needs a rework. I like the map. It doesn't feel reskinned at all. The whole thing feels new. I'm just hoping they keep the inside of the house dark. I don't know how killer mains feel about it but for me being a survivor main I love it.
I think you miss-spelt Eyrie of Crows. At least GoF has unsafe pallets compared to eyrie where every pallet is a safe one and spawns an absurb amount of them.