Sudden Spike in DCs?
Just wanted to ask if anyone has noticed a spike in DCs tonight? Was going up against a Twins just now, cakes were played and we were on the swamp. One person DCs. Doesn't seem intentional. Second person DCs and I figure maybe they were playing together. Then suddenly I'm getting kicked about a minute later with error CE-34878-0. I'm hoping it's a one-off thing, but if not, I'll throw it over to the Bug Reports.
Comments
I've been facing weird errors after getting kicked from matches, usually about how something can't be instantiated, and it's become more frequent for me, so I imagine it's a possibility that's what's happened to them.
Hm, ok. I'm not sure if it's related, but probably good to keep an eye on. I didn't experience anymore issues after that match after playing quite a while yesterday with and without our friend on a different internet connection. But I'll pop back in here if that changes.
I've had so many killers DC and DCs during loading today to the point I'm wondering if there's some server issues.
Could be server issues