Just play the match.

Here's a PSA for you:

P L A Y T H E W H O L E M A T C H O U T

I just had a match in the Game against a new Hag. Claudette apparently has a problem with this, and runs to the Hag to get herself killed ASAP, standing in front of her and throwing down pallets in our faces.

Guess what? She succeeds. She's out and we still have four more gens to do.

And we do them all and easily get out, because it was a new Hag on The Game! Just play the match, maybe you'll surprise yourself! Do something cool, stick to gens if you hate the killer so much, literally anything, just play the game if you're going to boot up the damn game.

Comments

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    Here's a PSA for you:

    P L A Y T H E W H O L E M A T C H O U T

    I just had a match in the Game against a new Hag. Claudette apparently has a problem with this, and runs to the Hag to get herself killed ASAP, standing in front of her and throwing down pallets in our faces.

    Guess what? She succeeds. She's out and we still have four more gens to do.

    And we do them all and easily get out, because it was a new Hag on The Game! Just play the match, maybe you'll surprise yourself! Do something cool, stick to gens if you hate the killer so much, literally anything, just play the game if you're going to boot up the damn game.

    I am convinced there are a large portion of players in soloQ who are so undesirable as human beings/players that they literally cannot find an SWF, and that is why they are there.

    Crappy personalities and crappy player ability.

  • I just saw two DCs against Trickster in the same match.

  • Some people don't like certain killers and want out. It is what it is.

  • Can't agree more. The other day I had a Mikaela DC on first down against a Myers... on The Game... with 5 flans... The Myers didn't have any fancy addons and that game would have been a bloodpoint-fueled stun fest for everyone, but nope, 3v1 at 5 gens. I'm always so baffled by players who aren't even willing to get a feel for how the match is going before they decide to bail.

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    Some people don't like certain killers and want out. It is what it is.

    I absolutely hate the Hag and if I had the chance to never get matched up against her again, i'd take it in a heartbeat.

    Know what i'm not gonna do?

    Kill my team by ragequitting. I've accepted the very, very unfortunate possibility of Hag when I queue up, and i'm still gonna make her goddamn fight for it. If it was such mortal soul-wounding pain to go against any killer on the roster, I wouldn't play the damn game.

  • If something like that happens I just stop playing too and let the killer kill me. There is no point in sweat for nothing

  • They have no idea they'll never be good is what's funniest. You won't get better bailing on any killer who "you can't even... you just can't even..." LOL

    I agree with the OP, just play the damn game. You can't win em all, and won't if you bail just bc its a killer you hate, or if you're the first down or whatever.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3030764#Comment_3030764

    I absolutely hate the Hag and if I had the chance to never get matched up against her again, i'd take it in a heartbeat.

    Know what i'm not gonna do?

    Kill my team by ragequitting. I've accepted the very, very unfortunate possibility of Hag when I queue up, and i'm still gonna make her goddamn fight for it. If it was such mortal soul-wounding pain to go against any killer on the roster, I wouldn't play the damn game.

    I get what you're saying but we can't really do anything about it. People are going to do it no matter what.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3030764#Comment_3030764

    I absolutely hate the Hag and if I had the chance to never get matched up against her again, i'd take it in a heartbeat.

    Know what i'm not gonna do?

    Kill my team by ragequitting. I've accepted the very, very unfortunate possibility of Hag when I queue up, and i'm still gonna make her goddamn fight for it. If it was such mortal soul-wounding pain to go against any killer on the roster, I wouldn't play the damn game.

    You should play against my Hag. I haven't done her in a while, but last anniversary, I was just spamming 8-9 traps in a building or in a row along a tight hallway and then laughing my ass off when anyone ran through it. No strategy, just heart attacks.

    Same to the sentiment, though. It's why I won't kill myself on hook against a camping Bubba. All I accomplish by ditching is making the things I don't like more successful. And if your list of things you can't stand exceeds the number of fingers you can count them on, you probably should find a different game instead of trying to select your matches through the DC button.

  • I can understand that sometimes having terrible games back to back can drive someone to pull the plug, but you never know how the game will go until it's fully done.

    I had a game as trickster on mother's dwelling, a jeff dc'd on first hook at 5 gens. However, the remaining team did really well and completed 4 gens. Had he stayed, easily a 1 - 2 k.

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3030779#Comment_3030779

    I get what you're saying but we can't really do anything about it. People are going to do it no matter what.

    I know, but i'm still gonna point and laugh.

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3030779#Comment_3030779

    I get what you're saying but we can't really do anything about it. People are going to do it no matter what.

    Take there names down and keep a personal document of people not to play with. Obviously not on public forums or social media. Thats a no no!

  • It's a new hag you can beat her easily just do the gens and stop complaining, randoms will always do such things because the game design allows it.

  • I went down first...that means game over.