A question about premium rift
Hey guys, I just bought 1100 cells for the first time but my concern is: If I purchase the premium rift, will it give me back my cells or not? Thank you
Hey guys, I just bought 1100 cells for the first time but my concern is: If I purchase the premium rift, will it give me back my cells or not? Thank you
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes if you complete the rift grind it should give you 1000 auric cells back, but that's if you complete the majority of the tiers.
If you just buy the premium track for 1000 auric cells you get those back (as long as you reach the required level for that)!
if you pay extra to progress further without playing/earning rift fragments, those cells you won’t get back.
Thank you for the quick response, I already finished the free rift, does that mean it will give my cells back?
Thank u for the quick answer
Yes, you will get them immediately