How would you feel if "Licker Tongue" had its hindered effect last for as long as you're infected?
edit: first option should be a full 20% hindered for 5-15s.
Second should be 5% after the initial infection.
edit: first option should be a full 20% hindered for 5-15s.
Second should be 5% after the initial infection.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hopefully Nemi's addons get some love one day.
Hindered forever seems 2 much. rather a rework
Isn't it only like, 5% or something?
I forgot, so I just chose the second option to be on the safe side.
Hindered as long as you're infected is way more powerful then you might think
Still a perm speed loss is a lot.
It should be changed in a different way.
This would make Nemesis the best character in the game unless if its a tiny hindered
Let's all just admit you made this topic just to put "Licker Tongue" in the title. XD That would be fun to deal with though.
I voted fine as is, because it's the most accurate option.
Hindered for the entire time you are infected on top of the already limited amount of vaccines is not really a great mechanic to add. I'm not against making the duration last longer, but it should not be the entire time you are infected as at some point you'll have way to remove it.
No, why would I do that?
(I'm being serious. I chose licker tongue because it's an especially useless addon among a slew of other useless Nemesis addons. It's just especially bad.)
That's fair.
I did edit the post, though.
1-2%. 5 would absolutely be overkill. 5 % would be like clown direct impact with a bottle with the flask of bleach add on
really? I thought clown was like 30% or something.
dang, ok, yeah, 1-2% seems fair.
It doesn’t lick me so I don’t want it