If the old freddy had all abilities of new one, would he be bad, decent, good, or broken?
The old freddy, that had to put you in dream, imagine if he would get dream snares, pallets and ability to teleport, and of course the clock.
The old freddy, that had to put you in dream, imagine if he would get dream snares, pallets and ability to teleport, and of course the clock.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Considering old Freddy had a 50% action speed slowdown and aura reading of asleep survivors. He would certainly be too strong against unskilled survivors. I don't think dbd is able to support old freddy since you don't just want killers that auto win against new players.
Probably too strong if he could manually put you asleep. He’d basically be clown with a teleport, info and 50% slowdown
He was fun.
See - that's the thing about new Freddy. They didn't just reign him in, they literally took every single fun thing out of his kit.
Which is probably why Freddy players tend to be the meanest, nastiest, most miserable folks to play against.
I only ever played against cute Freddie's who let me escape, though.
I don’t think so because he wouldn’t be able to attack them if they are awake.
I guess so. If that’s the case he’d probably end up being a better sadako basically
Hey.... 🤨
I can only speak from experience lol. And, with maybe one or two exceptions, the Freddy players I've faced fall into four categories.
Also with Alarm clocks, survivors would literally have 30 seconds of invulnerability against him, meaning survivors can unhook in front of his face and there's nothing he can even do about it as well as being able to finish gens in front of his face as well.
But experienced players dealing with Freddy is not something I expect to be the problem. But part of the reason for his rework was how the huge action speed debuff and the free aura reading was rather oppressive against newer players. So while he wouldn't be too strong, he wouldn't be healthy in the game either.