Console update
I know there's an optimization patch coming to console. But I would also prefer an update of the:
* UI to be more controller-friendly.
* sensitivity.
* UI to be more controller-friendly.
* sensitivity.
Comments
Like the OP, I would love if the sensitivity is given some love too.
Sensitivity is way to low even at 100%.
I fear someone is gonna be dissapointed...
"keep waiting johnnie walker"
All the microtransation money coming from consoles.... Yes, yes they'll do this for the sweet $$$$$
I did it a lot, spent a lot of money because it support the game and i know it. But stopped until they give attention needed.
I play it at 100 on survivor and killer and I feel like it moves so slowly, might be something to do with ping or fps (experimented with the ping in a ingame lobby by my friends swapping to several characters really fast and we hit 999 ping)