Do survivor haste effects stack?
Cant find an answer on the wiki or otz videos. like if you use Hope and BT do they 14% haste?
Cant find an answer on the wiki or otz videos. like if you use Hope and BT do they 14% haste?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All the other haste effects stack, so I don't see why it wouldn't.
i know hope doesnt stack
Yes I'm sure haste stacks on each other
Depends on what you mean, like haste stacking to where you have 2 different haste effects both active? Or you activate one haste affect making you 107% so then the next scales off of that?
According to the wiki on Hope, Breakout, and Blood Pact, the answer is no, they don't stack.
I think the blight serum medkit add on does stack for its short duration, and possibly Dark Theory's 2%.
I hope it does not stack.
Or the endgame will be crazy with all stacked effects...
They do. And they shouldn’t imo
@Rogue11 thanks i was looking in the wrong spot in the wiki. I was reading about the haste effect itself, and not the perks