Ace Mask should be on the "Sharp Ace" common head
It would look so much better, the hat doesn't match at all
It would look so much better, the hat doesn't match at all
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So much potential...
I think the cards are a bit strange.
I concur, the hat is silly for a formal event. Everyone else got such nice masks they can wear with any outfit, but Ace's can't really be elegant
Mikaela with her big ass Witch's hat.
Agreed! I try to make my Survivors look all dapper for the Masquerade, but it's difficult when he's wearing that dollar store-looking hat.
Please BHVR this cosmetic would be so much better